<< i should >>

Third POV

"Taehyung, would you be my boyfriend?" Jungkook blurted out. Tae looked at him shocked, asking why Jungkook would just say it right on spot.

"Guk, that's so sudden." Tae tried to say it in a calm voice. Tae was starting to go into his submissive mode, the stare the younger was giving him made him feel uneasy.

"I don't know if you know, but I want you to be my boyfriend, I don't care what people think of us. I do love you, and I do care about you, but more than you ever think."

Tae looked down flustered while blushing. He looked backed up and stared into his mates eyes.
"Yes, I would be your boyfriend." Jungkook looked up in excitement.

"You really mean it!!!" He smiled. Tae was in aww, he never saw this side of Jungkook. "Yes I mean it." Tae gave him his box smile, while Guk gave his bunny smile.

They both stopped and just stared at each other.
Jungkook started leaving the gap between them close and soon enough his lips were on Tae's.

Jungkook kisses him passionately, while tae did the same. Jungkook suddenly stopped, he forgot.
"Shit...Tae's on his heat."

As soon as Guk let go of taehyungs waist, tae quickly pulled him in for more. Wanting more of the alphas scent on him.
"Tae, I think we shouldn't do it now."

Tae whined. "Please, a-alpha jeon, p-please."
Jungkook couldn't give in, even though he wanted to just devour the older.
"Baby, your heat is taking over."

Tae whined like a little baby, wanting to just have Jungkook right there.
"Please daddy?"
"Yes?" Jungkook answered

"Make love to me."
Tae whimpered. Tae scooted in more into Jungkooks body and started licking his ear.

"Are you sure baby boy, you want to do it now?"
Tae moaned into Jungkooks ear.

"Yes, daddy, I'm sure."