<< i didnt mean it >>

Third POV

"I'm so stupid." Tae said to himself. After thinking for a moment, he headed to the door of the house.
As he got in, he was met with silence. He sighed and just went to the shared room.

As he was walking his omega ears came out, and his blue eyes were glowing. He soon made it to the door of the room. As he got in, he saw Jungkook on the bed.
At slowly went to the opposite of the bed. He can smell Jungkooks scent, it was mixed of anger and sadness. Tae sat down, and was going to ask something, but as he sat down Jungkook got up and left the room, without saying a word.

Tae started whimpering, he really didn't mean what he said in the car. "Jungkook..." he looked at the door as it slammed.

Tae took off his suit except his white shirt that was inside. His face tucked into his legs as his knees were bent. He took one of Jungkooks shirts and cuddles with it. Since he was hibernating, he needed his mates scent.

*

Jungkook went into the house after tae said those words. He left tae in the car without saying anything. Jungkook was mad on the outside, but really hurt in the inside. He hated how tae was at that moment.
"Did he really mean those words?" He tended to  think so deep of the argument that just happened.
"Maybe he isn't my mate after all, maybe it's just a mistake."
He sat on his bed and went on his phone, he heard the front door open and just stayed put.
Until tae came into the room. Jungkook just wanted to run to him, but his wolf wouldn't let him.
He smelled Tae's scent and he knew he was sad. That smell was driving him crazy, because he was in his submissive state.

As taehyung sat down, He had to leave, Jungkook didn't want to deal with him at this point.
So He just went to the living room to sleep there.
Jungkok was watching tv and it was already 12:00. He fell asleep after he turned the tv off, taehyungs words still not leaving his mind.
Even though he was sound asleep.

*

Tae couldn't sleep well, he tried his best to sleep, he even counted sheep's. But nothing helped his sorrow. All he wanted was to make up with Jungkook. He didn't want to be the person Guk hates. Tae moved around in the bed, pushing the comforters and blankets. His body just laying there.
He turned on his side thinking if he should go to the living room and look for Jungkook.

"I feel like I'm a burden." Tae said to himself. "But I already miss him." His wolf really wanted Jungkooks touched and affection.
"I'll just go." Tae soon got up and fixed his shirt and went out of the room. It was pitch dark in the house. But he saw Jungkook soundly asleep.

"How can he sleep so peacefully?" Tae walked in front of the couch that he was laying on. He bent down and just looked at him.
He moved his hair out of Jungkooks face to look at him better. Tae couldn't hold it anymore.
He snuggled into Jungkooks arm and wrapped his body in Jungkooks arms.

Jungkook slightly moved and pulled him closer.
"What are you doing tae?" He was surprised.
"What happened to babe?" Taehyung questioned.
"You said we're not dating." Jungkook said without no emotion.
"Look I didn't mean it that wa-."
Tae tried to finish. "Your voice sounded like you meant it." Jungkook moved his arm away from taehyung and just stayed there.

"Jungkook come on-."

"Look taehyung, I know we're not dating, I know your not my property. But you know I cared so much about you, I thought you were my mate, and you said that to me, and you say you don't mean it, but to me I feel like you did. Even though we haven't known each other for so long, I just had a gut feeling that I loved you....
But I guess I was wrong."

"Jungkook, I'm sorry, please don't be mad at me anymore." Tae looked down while Jungkook just looked at him.
Tae took Jungkooks hand and intertwined his hand with his. "Please......."
Jungkook picked Tae's chin up to meet eyes with him.
He just stared deep into Tae's eyes, Jungkooks purple eyes glowing. While Tae's blue eyes do the same.

"Do you even care about me? Did you have that gut feeling? Do you even love me like I do with you?"

"I care about you so much, I've had that gut feeling the first time our eyes met, and you don't know how much I love you."

"Tae?" He looked up at Jungkook.

"Would you actually date me if I asked you?"

"Of course I would."

"Taehyung, would you be my boyfriend?"