<< intensity >>

Hi guys, I'm sorry I haven't updated in a longgg time and making you guys wait for a big amount of time. Since quarantine is keeping me in all day, I might be posting more frequently, cs school is canceled for me anywayssss I'm happy to be back!!! AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 99K READS!!!
IM SO HAPPY I LOVE ALL OF YOU THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!! 😭💜

Btw as you see I have a new book, if you guys have any recommendations of what I should plot for the book pls don't be afraid to tell me. Thank you for reading this, you're a real one ;)
Enjoy this chapter loves💕

Thirds pov
I went outside but Tae stayed inside, I started freaking out in the backyard.
"How did I mange to not smash taehyung to a table and just fuck him right there?" I made a confused face but I just laughed cause I already know how I look like.
"Pfttt I ain't finna lose tonight."

As I sat in the backyard and just watched the water in my pool flowing, I soon here my phone go off.
I opened it and my eyes widen.
"No! Jungkook it might be something bad!"
Those thoughts ran through his mind as he saw the person who texted him and of course it was his omega. But all he saw was a picture.

"No this ain't it! I'm not losing to this omega!!"
Jungkook looked at his phone intensely trying to figure out if he wants to see what it is or not.

"Fuck it!"

Jungkook opened his messages.
His eyes widened as he saw his omega in a scandalous outfit that he bought him.

He was about to close his phone before he gets even more tempted, but as he inhaled for a breath he smelled his baby's scent from their window.

His eyes once turned purple but he tried to control his wolf, but on the other hand taehyungs wolf is forcing his mate to come up to the room with his scent. And it ain't helping Jungkook at all

"Fuckkkk!! He just knows how to tease me huh? And the fact he ain't that far from me and I can just ram into the room and fuck him there!"

On the other hand Tae was smirking too hard. He can also smell his alphas scent, and it made him even more turned on. He opened their window purposely so Jungkook can pick up his scent.
He soon got a text from him.

"You ain't gonna walk for a whole ass month"

Tae smirked and stared down at the door knowing his alpha was coming in. He got shocked because his alpha was in his wolf form, those glowing purple eyes staring him down as Tae sits there innocently.

Soon enough Jungkook jumps on top of taehyung and growled at him, causing Tae to submit so easily.
"Alpha..."

Jungkook growled louder.

"I'm fucked.."
That's the last thing Tae thought about until Jungkook started off their night.