<< understanding >>

Thirds POV

Tae walked up to his shared bedroom, following behind him was Jungkook. As they both made it to their room, they started talking.
"Baby...why do you want to spare taemin?"

Tae sighed. "Please don't get the wrong understanding, everybody has a reason to why their acting of how their acting." Tae turned fully to look at Jungkook.

"Just how you were first scared of having a mate, you didn't know how to react or how to even comprehend." Jungkook nodded knowing how his omega has a point.

Jungkook walked closer to tae, having a firm grip on Tae's waist causing him to get startled.

"Please....please don't ever leave me, don't ever run away from me..."

Tae looked at him and wrapped his arms around Jungkooks neck. "Don't ever think that I'm going to leave you Guk."

Jungkook could feel the dominance he had over taehyung and couldn't contain it anymore. So he bit his omegas neck.

"Ahhhh...jungkoook."

"Jungkook? Tae? You guys okay?" Jungkooks mother calls out from the other side of the door.

Jungkook smirked at whispered in tae's ear.
"Be quiet..."

He continued to suck on his neck mercilessly.

"A-ah y-yes m-om!" Tae kept holding in his moans.

"Damn it Jungkook!"