<< heat >>

Thank you so much babes for 17k!!!!!! I love all of you. Sorry for slow updates. I hope you like this chapter😊 but the next shout out goes too Taekook_Namjin123.
Thank you for all your support on this book and I highly appreciate it. Even though this book sucks. I hope you enjoy. Next shout outs on the next chapters😊

Third POV
"Jungkook....Jungkook." Tae kept whining for the youngers scent and warmth. But he knew Jungkook doesn't come home until 9pm. Which meant this will be a long wait. But he doesn't want him to worry about him.

"Jungkook....m-mate me...please." Taes wolf is taking over taehyungs thoughts. His wolf is crying for Jungkook. But tae himself doesn't want him to know.

..........................................

"Ugh!!!" Jungkook groaned from all the frustration. He just wanted to be home with tae. Jungkook recently took over another company and was now stressed on what to do. That's why he's been coming home late all the time. And what makes him even sadder was that tae missed him. Just as much as Jungkook missed him.
Out of no where the phone rang in his office.
"Hello?!" He said in a frustrated voice.

"Hi sir, they've canceled the netting for today. They had some personal problems. They scheduled this Thursday."

Jungkook continues and soon hunged up.
Finally I get to see my baby! Jungkook smiled. He soon packed his important documents and left.

Time skip

"Baby?" Jungkook said loudly. "Babe? Taehyung?" Jungkook was starting to get worried. He put his jacket on his clothing hanger and went straight up stairs. "Taehyung?!!" He ran straight into his room.

Only to find his baby crying and laying with alll his close surrounding his omega boyfriend. Jungkook sniffed and his wolf was intoxicated. Jungkooks inner wolf wanting more.

"Tae baby, you okay?" He walked up to the older and slowly went into the bed.

"Jungkook...please j-just g-go outside." He flinched in pain as his stomachs hurts bad and his scent was not helping him.

"Baby, did I do something wrong?" Jungkook asked with tears in his eyes. "N-no!" Tae yelled fast.
Sniff sniff

"Baby, are you on your heat?!"

"Yes...I just didn't want to worry you." Tae said.
"Honey, it's okay, I love you and if you need me to late you I will." Tae smiled.

"Just mate me already."

Taes eyes glow a light blue. While Jungkooks glows dark purple.

"Of course Baby....I will."

"Under one condition."

"You listen to me...without question."

"And if you don't...."

"I'm not going to mate you."

"Oh yes daddy..."