<< mine >>

Third pov

"WHAT!!" Jungkook looked at them. "I'm really sorry guk, but it's already obvious he's been physically abused." Jin said. Jungkook didn't even look at him, his eyes turned dark purple, which meant his wolf is out.
"I'm getting him!" Jungkook growled very deeply. The pack was getting pretty scared, since he is a pure bred alpha. "Jungkook it's late out." Yoongi said with no emotion.

"No! I'm leaving!" Jungkook quickly got up and walked to the door. He turned into his wolf form and ran off, with everybody shocked.

*

"Run,run....RUN!!!" Jungkook inner wolf coming out. As he was running, he wasn't thinking straight. He just wanted tae back in his arms.
"Tae, baby, I'm coming just hold on."
He said sincerely.
He soon sniffed the sent of his mate. He turned back into his human form. As he was walking around he heard whimpers. "Tae!" Soon enough he walked to that room, to see tae curled up against the corner of a wall. He sniffed again and sensed a regular alpha. Jungkook eyes turned dark purple. He pushed the door open and it broke, which startled the two in the room.

"J-Jungkook?" Tae whispered lowly and with fear. "Baby, I'm here." Jungkook was about to walk to tae but the alpha punched him.

Jungkook smirked while wiping his lip, which was dripping some blood. "Your so weak." He laughed, which angered the other alpha.

"That's not all I have you kid!" Jungkook chucked at the man. "Pft- then show me." The alpha soon charged at Jungkook, which he dodged the hit.

"Your name?" Jungkook asked with no emotion, trying to be mature then this dumbass in front of him.
"Taemin." Taemin smirked.
"Well your hits suck Taemin, I can take yours, but can you take mine?"

Jungkook ran and punched him in the stomach. Taemin layed on the floor. Jungkook picked him up by his collar.

Sniff sniff

"Your an alpha." Guk smirked. "The next time you ever touch my baby again.
You.will.die.
You got that?!"
Taemin whimpered in fear, the way Jungkook was staring at him made him go submissive.

Taemins wolf tail came out. It was in between his legs since he was getting submissive. Jungkook let go of his collar and Taemin went off running, while crying.

As soon as Jungkook turned to taehyung, his eyes turned into worry.

"Tae, it's gukkie." Tae scooted back to the wall as Jungkook walked toward him. "Taehyung, it's okay I'm not going to hurt. Jungkook said opening his arms so tae can go into them. But he didn't.

Jungkook scooted closer to him and picked him up.
"Tae look at me...please." He picked up takes chin, to only see him crying.

"Tae im sorry I left you. I shouldn't have leaved you alone." Tae cried silently. He buried his neck into Jungkook  sniffed him.
Which caused him to hug even tighter.

His legs squeezed Jungkook waist.
"Please....just hold me." Jungkook smiled at how submissive his so called 'baby' was being.

"I will baby."

"I will."