<< understand >>

Thank you so much babes for 6.67k, I thank all of you. I wanted to thank you for voting and adding my book into your reading list, you don't know how happy that makes me 💞

But please comment down🥺
I want to know how the book is, and I'll love to interact with you. I love you babes.
💜

Third POV

But to me, you are...

As Yoongi said that, jimins eyes widen.
SHIT MIND LINK!!!!

"Yoongi-hyung....did you really mean that?" Jimin asked with doe eyes, that Yoongi knew he couldn't resist the beta. Yoongi scratches the nape of his neck.
"Yes..." He chuckled while he continued scratching from nervousness. Jimin looked down blushing.

The older stared at him with aww.

"Jimin don't be so hard on yourself, it's his lost if he lost someone as perfect as you."

"If anything.....I'll help you." Jimin sighed. "I don't want to be your responsibility, I don't want you to worry about me, I just don't want to be a burden. That's why I've been trying to hide it."

"Your not a burden, you never were. Just thinking about how much you've gone through, shows that you still fight to smile for all of us." Yoongi's words were hitting jimin pretty hard, everything Yoongi said, was true.

Jimin was so amazed, Yoongi and him only talked for 2 minutes, but he already figured out his whole life.

"I never knew you really cared." He silently said, but easy for Yoongi to hear. "I care about the whole pack, but in a way no one does." Yoongi said.

"Jimin, if only you knew how special you are."
"I...am...special? To who? Nobody." He whispered while looking further into the woods.
"Your special to me...."

Jimin looked at the alpha.
"Why are you like this all of a sudden?" Yoongi knew that question will come up. "Umm.."
He gulped loudly.

"I like you...."

"Wait."

"What?"