<< be quiet >>

Third POV

"Jungkook and taehyung can I come in? I need to talk to you guys." Jungkooks mom can be hear beneath taehyungs moans. The younger sighed out of annoyance, don't get me wrong he loved his mom, but he just wants to take taehyung right now!

Taehyung was relieved.
"Yes mom come in." His mom came in and they both act as if nothing happened.

"Boys we need to figure how we're going to spare Taemin." Taes eyes widen thinking that Jungkooks mom actually agreed. "Tae I love how you have maturity and expect everyones feelings and that's what I admire about you, so I agree from your point of view." Tae smiled while Jungkook was still mad about taemin and what he's had been doing.

"HES HERE!!!!"

Jungkooks dad yelled from down stairs. They all started to get hyped.
Jungkooks mom formed into her wolf form.
"No time to take about this just take down taemin and his men, I want taemin alive and that's an order!" His mom mind linked all the pack members as they all yelled yes ma'am.

Tae and Jungkook finally shifted into their wolf form.
"Ready to take him down baby?" Jungkook looked at the older and Tae nodded.

"Just you and me....baby."
Jungkook connected their foreheads.
"Don't forget fight and don't be afraid, use your fear as a guide as a shield, find your inner wolf okay?mind link me if anything happens, promise me you'll do that?!" Tae nodded looking at him.

"Let's go"

{PLEASE READ}

Happy New Years babys!!! Thank you so much for the support of my book, I could never ask for anything better, I'm honestly so sorry for not updating for all of you and I really apologize, I know how it feels to wait really long but I've been really busy with school, I'm sorry. I promise to be more consistent to not make you guys wait.

Our boys have won so much over the past years, I'm so happy for them and very proud of what they have accomplished ; welcome to 2020 loves
I hope you guys have a good year and many more to go.

Yes if you're asking, this book will be ending soon. BUT! There would be a new book coming out as I end this book.

Again thank you those for actually reading this message.
I purple all of you have a good day
Or night💜