<< i should pt 2 >>

Warning there is smut!!!!!

Third POV

"P-please daddy..." tae whines as he tried to jump on Jungkook. Tae was about to lay down since he couldn't jump on Jungkook. Before he could lay down, Jungkook quickly grabbed his waist and pulled him.

Soon enough Tae felt his back touch Jungkooks chest. Jungkook whispered in Tae's ear.
"You really want me? Whose me?" Jungkook licked his earlobe.
"Your d-daddy, m-my d-daddy." Tae whined.
"I'm sorry, what did you say?" Jungkook smirked at how vulnerable the omega can be.

He loved how tae begged for him, it was so hot.
Tae did something even better then just saying it.
"M-my ~ ah~ d-daddy." Tae moaned out loud.

"Baby, you really want to get devoured, don't you?"
Tae nodded.
"Strip." Next thing you know tae doesn't have any clothes on.

"Come here baby." Jungkook said as he sat on a couch near their bed.
"Sit." Guk pointed at his lap.

Tae spread his legs and sat on his daddy's laps, Jungkook kept licking his lips. Looking up and down at his baby.
"Daddy- no staring..." tae pouted his omega ears popped out. Jungkook smiled and picked up the olders chin.

"I'm not planning to stop at all." Jungkook said in his alpha tone. Which got tae moaning, without even being touched. They started making out. Both tongues passionately fighting for more.

Tae moved away from the kiss and started kissing down Jungkooks neck. Loving the scent of the younger.

"Daddy?" Tae said. "Yes baby?" Tae looked shy to ask his question. He sighed and continued.
"Pleas m-mark me." Jungkook looked at tae with awe, but a little teasing wont hurt, right?

"And why would you think I would do that?" Tae looked up in shock, he thought Jungkook would do it.
"So we're having sex, and nothing came to your mind to mark me?" Tae was really hurt.
"No it didn't cross my mind."
Tae took It serious to be marked by his mate, Jungkook confessed that he loved tae.
So of course tae wanted him to mark him.

"Let's just end the sex thing." Jungkook smiled st the older getting mad, tae was about to get up but Jungkook pulled him back.

"Jung-." Before tae even finished Jungkook bit into the nape of his neck. Tae moaned in pleasure.

"There baby. You're mine."