<< please >>

Third POV
"Jimin, are you okay?" Jimin jumped at the sudden voice. But he already knew who it was, it was yoongi.
"No, I'm not."Yoongi soon sat next to Jimin. He decided to talk things through him, so he did.

"Jimin, do you really love Jungkook?"
Jimin looked at him, his eyes shot red from crying so hard.

"Is that even a question?!" He said trying not to cry, he was ashamed of himself. "Jimin, if you really love Jungkook, don't you think it's right to let him be happy?"

Jimins tears were a river, it never stopped. "Of course I do.." yoongi was trying to get to a point, but slowly.  "Tae makes Jungkook happy, wouldn't it be cruel to take his happiness away?" Jimin was just silent.

"The thing is...tae did take away my happiness....and that happiness was Jungkook." Yoongi sighed. "Jimin, I love you to death, but we cant stay hook to somebody for long."

Yoongi turned to face jimin.
"Never waste your tears on somebody who doesn't deserve them." Yoongi said as both of his thumbs rub against jimins cheeks, removing the water under his eyes.

Jimin just looked at Yoongi, his tears didn't stop.
"No one was put on earth to be perfect, we were put here to stand out." Yoongi said looking up at the sky.

Jimin couldn't stop crying, everything he has gone through, made a big impact on him.

Yoongi saw that he was sill crying. So he pulled jimin into a hug. "Shh....let it out." Jimin held on to
Yoongi's
shirt, crying into the alphas clothing.

Yoongi put his head on top of jimins. He inhaled his scent and was pleased and calm.

"I'm here for you jimin, not everyone is perfect."

But in my mind, you are....