<< lovely >>

Comment down if you want a face reveal. I feel like you guys deserve it, for all the love and support you gave me💜

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 3KKK!!!! AHHH I LOVE ALL OF YOU!! 😭💞
AND BTS WORLD!!! JAHSJSVSJSBSHSVD
YALL IM SO HAPPY IT CAME OUT!!!

This chapter is contains fluff and softness

𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥: 𝔸 𝕓𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝔻𝕒𝕪
𝕁𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖, 𝕍, ℤ𝕒𝕣𝕒 𝕃𝕒𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕠𝕟

Third POV

"No, daddy- no punishment." Tae said while pouting.

Time skip

"Let's go tae you have to shower!" Taehyung ran around the house trying to get away from Jungkook.

"Baby, you already know that you can't run fast!" Jungkook yelled around the house. He smirks, knowing exactly that he's the reason why tae cant run fast.

"AND WHY IS THAT?!!" Tae yelled back, you can hear him giggling as he try's to run away. Jungkook ran towards the kitchen to find tae eating little bits of fruits. But as he was about to eat one more blue berry, he saw Jungkook.

But then Jungkooks eyes went wide after he saw what was in taehyungs left hand.

"IS THAT MY BANANA MILK?!!!" Tae looked down at his hand and smiled, as soon as that happened, tae ran away.

"YAH YOU GONNA GET IT!!!"

Jungkook ran in the hallway and caught tae.
but didn't see any banana milk in his hand.

"You drank all my banana milk?" Jungkook said sadly. Tae giggled as he wrapped his arms around Jungkooks neck.

"It's okay you can still try it."
"How's that?"

Tae leaned into Jungkook and kissed his lips.

Jungkook smiled at Tae's gesture.

"I can't really taste it, can I have more

"I can't really taste it, can I have more." Tae giggled and kissed him.
"That's better." Jungkook smiled and connected their foreheads.
"Ok baby, let's go shower." Tae nodded finally agreeing.

"What's wrong with me?"

"Why can't he love me?!"

To be continued