<<confused>>

OMG THE MV!!!! SOMEONE HELP BC I JUST DIED! It's so good! Thank you for being at my funeral when it came out😂 ahhhhh!
STREAM BOY WITH LUV!

Third pov
"The spark in your eye?" Jungkook questioned."I saw one in your eyes too." Tae responded, they both looked confused. "Are we mates?" Tae shyly hid his face in Jungkooks chest. "I-i guess?" Tae came back to reality and quickly jumped off of jungkook.
"What are we doing, we don't even know each other." Tae said. Jungkooks heart hurted from that saying. "Sorry, I can't." Tae soon shifted into his wolf and ran off. Jungkook quickly shifted and ran to get him. "Tae!!" He screamed out loud. His scent got picked up. Soon enough jungkook saw Tae sitting at the edge of a cliff. "Tae?" Tae flinched and looked back.

"Why did you follow me?" Jungkook sighed."At least come with me, it's not safe right now." Tae disagreed. "I'm okay, I can take care of myself." One tear ran down from taes face, knowing that he could never do that. "Tae, your on you heat, for you to be out here is dangerous right now. So please come with me." Tae was making it difficult for jungkook.
Tae sighed. "I can't, please leave." Jungkook went to Tae, he was still in his alpha Form. "Fine! Stay out here, don't blame anyone when you get hurt, because I warned you." Tae whimpered in fear, soon enough jungkook ran off.

"I'm sorry kookie, there's reasons." More tears ran down his face and all you can hear was the wolf's howls.

*

Jungkook kept running and running. Until he felt his heart hurt. He tripped and fell. "Anhg!" He groaned in pain."What's happening?" Jungkook asked himself.

"Ahhh!" Tae screamed from the sudden pain from his heart. "God, that wasnt a painful kind of hurt, that's a love kind of hurt."  Tae felt a presence, he soon looked back and he whimpered.
*sniff* *sniff*
"Whose scent is this?!" He yelled at me.
"M-my m-mate." I whispered softly."Thats impossible! You're my mate!" Soon enough all his men came out from the woods. "Boys smell him." The boys smelled him and tae whimpered in fear.
"Find him." Soon all his men ran away and tried to pick up the scents. "Taemin, don't do it, please." Taemin looked at the begging omega on his knees. "And if I didn't what would you do?" Taemin smirked."I won't eat for a month, just please don't hurt him."
"A month. Hah. Deal."

Tae followed Taemin and was lost in thoughts

"if only you knew jungkook."