<< down fall part 2 >>

Hi baby's. I'm so so so sorry that I couldn't post for the last few days. High school is crazy for me right now and l've been busy with homework and other stuff. Please understand that I might only be posting on the weekends. Thank you guys for being patient and waiting💜

Thirds POV
Tae was getting scared, the fact that he heard the name taemin. "We're here." Thats all Jungkook said and they both went into the pack house.

"Meeting.now." The pack scattered straight to the living room, some standed and some sat.

"Taemins pack is on to us because we have tae." Everybody was confused, apparently nobody knew Taes back story instead of Jungkook.
Jungkook looked at tae for permission to continue on and explain why.

"Ok, taemin was physically abusing tae. I found that out when I found out that he was my mate. I saved him right on time so taemin couldn't hurt him and mom.."
His mom looked at him with sincere.
"You know how you said that tae disappeared for no reason and never came back, but he never missed a day at the nursing home because he loved kids.
His mom nodded slowly

"He was kidnapped by taemin, because taemin wanted tae for himself and he hated the fact that tae was going to find a mate, which wasn't him. It was me."

Everybody was shocked at this story.
"Now I want everybody to think of something, I have to go and take tae home ok? Mom? Dad? Please make a plan, right now tae is terrified." They both modded and started to  talk, while tae and Jungkook was leaving.

"Kookie...I'm scared. What's happens if he takes me away again? What happens if he hurts me and abuse me again!!." Jungkook picked up the omega.
"If there's anybody who is going to get hurt, it would be me."

"Why??" Tae asked.
"Because I know for sure that no one is going to hurt you nor touch you at all." Jungkook said walking to the car with the omega in his arms.
"Kookie, I don't want you to get hurt." Tae said as Jungkook settled him in the car. Jungkook walked to the other side and sat in the drivers seat.

"Baby, look I'm a pure bred alpha, I can heal fast if I have wounds ok? I'll be fine."

Jungkook started the car and drove off. Tae was just staring out the window until he got a message from an unknown number. He couldn't believe what he saw.

*creds to the owner of these pics*

"I thought he was gay?" Tae questioned in his mind. They soon we're at home, tae was just looking at Jungkook, but he wasn't paying attention. They both got out of the car and went into the house. Tae closed the door and started talking.

"Jungkook?" The alpha turned around and faced tae.
"A-are you cheating on me?" Jungkook eyes widen.
"What! No! I'll never!"

"Oh really?!" Tae showed the pictures and Jungkook was in disbelief.
"Baby...I can explain!" Jungkook came closer to him.
"Don't touch me! So this whole time you've been cheating on me with this chick. How long?"

"I-"

"How long Jungkook!" Jungkook put his head down.
"I dated her when we first met, and I never told you because I didn't want to loose you. I hooked up with her In the middle of our relationship, because I thought we wouldn't last long. But baby, please don't leave me.."

Tae had tears running down his face.
"Why? Literally I fell in love with you and you go behind my back and cheat on me?! Not even a single thought of me cheating on you passed my mind. I loved you! Why would I?!"

"Tae..please don't leave me..." Jungkook was silently sobbing, he never wanted it to be this way. All his relationships would end because OF him.
He was always so clingy and protective. That's why it was so hard to open up to tae. He didn't want to loose him either.

"Jungkook....why?"

Jungkook couldn't stop sobbing silently.
"Tae if you let me...explain you'll understand."
Tae looked at him.
"So what are you waiting for? Explain then."

"All my past relationships never lasted because of me, I was so clingy and protective and they didn't like it. But when I met you, you cherished those flaws everybody else didn't like. That's when I started falling in love with you. I'm sorry I cheated on you. That's why when you first met me I was a cold person towards everyone expect my parents."

Tae just nodded and kept listening, but he was also crying with Jungkook.

"I'm a pure bred alpha, they expect me to be tough. I am but I am also not."

"I love you Tae. Please believe me.."

Tae bent down and sat on the floor next to Jungkook. He leaned his head on his mates shoulder. But Jungkook turned and wrapped his arms around tae and sobbed silently into his mates shoulder.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

To be continued...