<< down fall >>

Third POV
"Taehyung? Taehyung!!!!" Jungkook yelled taes name but I ignored him. Ever since the incident between them Tae hasn't been talking to him for a few days now.

"Leave me alone Jungkook." I try say calmly. "Why the fuck are you still ignoring me tae?! I've been apologizing." Jungkook was really frustrated. He needed his mate and he hates the feeling of not having him beside him.

Ever since the incident, tae has been sleeping in the guest room. Sometimes tae will take his clothes from their shared room and move them to the guest room.

I pulled his arm and turned him around.
"Why? Why tae?! I've been trying to get forgiveness from you. What's bothering you so much?!"

Tae pushed Jungkooks hand off and stood straight.
"Look you have so many things going on in your life and so do I. You have so many other things to do. But see. This relationship is my everything. But for you, I think this relationship is just one of your things." Tae was about to walk away.

"This relationship means so much to me tae." Jungkook quickly said, which made tae pause.
"Can you just forgive me?"

Tae was about to say something but people barged in.
"WHERES KIM TAEHYUNG?!" Tae got scared and jumped in fear.

"Why?!" Jungkook growled loudly warning the other strangers to back down or it's going to get nasty.

"Our boss is looking for him." The man smirked. "Get the fuck out of my house, you're not taking him. And even if you try to, you have to go through me." Jungkook was stronger than any alpha in the pack. He's a pure bred which makes everything else scary.

"Pft please. You? Fighting me? Hahaha!" The men and his group laughed. "I mean you can fight me, by then you'll find out." Jungkook pounces and bit the mans neck so rough that you can see his flesh.

"Fuck!" The man yelled. "Kill him!" He ordered the men, but they didn't know that this was fun for Jungkook. "Oh I'm going to love this."

Tae hides behind the kitchen table because Jungkook told him to. Jungkook cracked his neck.
"Come at me." he smirked darkly, his purple eyes glowing.
*sniff*
He smelled and sensed the smell of fear and hesitation
Which is what he loved.
"What now your scared? Hahaha! Fucking pussys!" Jungkook best up all five men. They all left their team leader on the floor, who was nearly dying. But Jungkook didn't give two fucks.

"Now." Jungkook talked to the man who was on the floor. "You either tell me what the fucks going on around here, and who is your boss!"

His forcefully choked the man waiting for an answer.
"Hahah! I'm not telling you anything." The man laughed like a psycho.
"I'm sure you've heard of him before."

Jungkook punched the dude and he was finally dead.
Then Jungkooks eye lighten up to dark purple.

"Fucking taemin!"

"Tae! Get in the car we're going to the pack house! I'm announcing a fight between Taemin."

To be continued

Hi baby's I'm so so sorry for late and short updates. High school is kinda of getting in the way of my free time, so please cut me some slack. If you have any request for this story just message me💜