<< i aint ready- >>

Hey guys, I'm really sorry about the slow updates...I've been going through sum lately and everything that's been going on, I hope you guys are okay and I'm here for anything, I just want to say thank you for waiting for me this long and I'm really sorry about this, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter 💗

Third person pov

Taehyung looked at Jungkook submissively.

"Soo..where can we start hm?" Jungkook was abt to devour taehyung but he switched up on him and got on top of his alpha.

"Who said I can't make you groan till you can't take it hm?" Jungkooks eyes widen by his baby.

"Oh so now you're confident hm?" Tae's eyes turned dark blue, Jungkook strongly pulled down taehyung close to his face and whispered in his ear.

"You can't dominate me as much as I can my love." He then kissed the back of taes ear which made Tae eyes flutter, since that's one of his weak spots.

"Awww what happened my baby, weak already..don't forget I can smell your scent." As guk said that he started slowly making hickeys on Tae while marking him at the same time and now Jungkook was on top of Tae.

"D-dadd-."
Before Tae could finish that word he caught himself and didn't say it. Jungkook looked at him and Tilt his head.

"What did you say"

Taehyung just looked away teasing his alpha.
Until Jungkook aggressively got ahold of tae's neck and made the omega look at him.

"What did you say baby"

"D-daddy.."

"What baby hm?"

"Daddy..I-I can't.."

Jungkook got close to his face.

"Can't what baby."

"I-I can't take it..please I- I want you inside right now please.."

"Aww my baby wants daddy's dick up his ass?"

"Yes-yes daddy.."

"Put it in yourself then baby."

Tae fastly started to unbutton Jungkooks pants and took it off, then took off his underwear.
And slowly put it in. Jungkook wasn't moving which made Tae confused.

"Baby you begged for me didn't you?"

"Yes daddy.."

"Then do it yourself love."

Taehyung started thrusting upwards into Jungkook hips.

"Ouu fuck..just like that baby."

Taes eyes started to flutter as he kept grinding upwards onto his daddy.

"Ahh..daddy...you feel so good."

The omega led one of his hands on Jungkooks hand that's on his throat. Jungkook squeezes harder making his omega moan so good for him.

"Come on baby, moan my name.."

"D-daddy..daddy.."

"Mhm that's right and whose ass does this belong too?" The alpha smacked his ass as he said that while Taes moan kept getting higher and higher.

"Daddy's..its- it's daddy's.."

Tae stopped his movements and started shaking, which gave Jungkook the opportunity to ruin him. So what did he do ?

He did just That.

Jungkook start thrusting into his baby, Tae try to dropped him but couldn't tbc he kept moaning.

"Ah- ah- ahhhh."

"Ouu baby you feel so good for me.."

"I-I can't take it dadd-."

"You better hold it in or I'll you suffer more."

"Ahhh daddy-"

Next thing you know Tae came..without Jungkooks permission.

"You shouldn't have done that baby."

"Ima keep going till you're cum is everywhere on this bed, soaked and wet to the point we can both feel it."