<< needy >>

Hiii babes, if you don't already know I published a new book called "ethereal" it's a yoonmin fanfic please go read it, hopefully you'll like that book too🥺
Thank you so much for 85k reads!! Means so much loves🥺🥰
One of my readers asked if I could update so here we are lol enjoy reading <3

Third POV
"This horny ass alpha." Tae said out loud and Jungkook just stared him down.
"Excuse me..w-what did you just say?!" The alpha asked while staring intensively at him. Tae was getting submissive already from just a look but no he ain't gonna get off that easy to his alpha. A little teasing won't mind, taehyung thought.

"You better answer me.." Jungkook said in his alpha a voice that almost got taehyung.
"No! No! Tae don't fall for him just yet." The omega tried to tell himself.
He was so focused that he didn't even know Jungkook was right in front of him.

Tae soon backed away but Jungkook pulled him by his waist.
"You're asking for something kitten and it's showing, or should call you taehyung? Hm?"

Tae couldn't take it anymore but he had to play hard to get. He looked up to his alpha and stared him down like he was his prey. Jungkook found that
hot/cute but have the same stare back to him.

Jungkook tried to lean in to start a make out but all taehyung did was back away, teasing his alpha. Jungkook started to growl lowly getting tired of his Tae being stubborn.

He started to choke Tae in a kinky way because he knew Tae loved role play.

"Is that the way you want to respond to your alpha?"
He said in his low voice lowly growling from the sight in front of him.

"N-no."

"No what?"

"N-no daddy.."