<< confused >>

Third POV

"Tae...do you remember me??!" Jungkook was beyond scared that dream felt so real to him in some way. "Yesssss....why?" Tae on the other hand, had no clue on what was going on what so ever.

Everybody was just staring at Jungkook, when I mean everyone. Meaning the whole pack house.
"Jungkook your sweating and you rarely do that when you sleep, are you okay?" One of the pack member asked out of concern.

"I'm fine Luna thank you though, I just had a-a...bad dream." Jungkook sighed heavily, he couldn't take that gushing image out of his head now.

"Tae?" Tae immediately looked where Jungkooks voice came from. "C-can we talk....alone?" Tae excused himself from the pack members and walked with Jungkook to a separate room.
"Jungkook a-are you okay? Baby, you're scaring me right now." Tae sat Jungkook down on the side of the bed and waited for him to speak.

"Tae I had a bad dream....a really bad one." The younger looked down at the floor and continued talking. "You were taken by taemin and he erased me out of your memory's and you couldn't remember me." Taes eyes widen, he couldn't imagine having that dream, especially just that specific one.

"Jungkook look at me." Tae told Jungkook, but the boy didn't budge. "Please?" Soon enough he met eyes with his mate. "No matter what, and I mean no matter what. Make sure I'll remember you because that's going to be the biggest mistake and biggest regret I'll make. And that's forgetting you, that's what I'm scared of." Tae cupped the boys cheeks but Jungkook still was scared.

"Tae...if I loose you, I'll loose myself. I can rarely go a day without your scent and without your warmth." Taes heart was beating faster and was so happy to have a man like Jungkook.

Their sweet moment got interrupted by a loud bang down stairs. Both Jungkook and Tae's ears perked up. Next thing you know, their mind links are now on and one another is chatting.

"Taemins here, I need all people to start fighting." Jungkooks dad leads the pack. From every where around the pack house, you can hear bones cracking and see large amount of clothing tear because of them shift shaping into wolves.

Jungkooks mind was now clear. Just one thing he has to do, to make everybody safe is...

"To kill taemin."