<< try >>

Third pov

Jungkook kept running and running. Until he was met with the packs house. He soon shifted back to his normal Form. As soon as he walked into the door everybody looked at him. He scoffed and went to his bedroom, until his mom stopped him.

"Where were you?!" Her mother instincts coming out since she was a beta. "Mom I'm find." She stared him down. *sniff* "whose scent is this?!" Everbodys attention was all on him now. "Tell.me.now." His mom said in a serious tone. Jungkook sighed.
"I found my mate." All of them gasp."Who!"
They all said.  "Is it a he or she?" His father soon jumped into the conversation.

"It was a....boy." They all made a confused look.
His dad looked pissed. "The moon goddesses did this?" His mother asked. "I guess, he was my mate because I saw a spark in his eye and we completly clicked as soon as we saw each other." His mom was so surprised. "Congrats babe!" His mom was happy for him. They all congrats him. "Wait, what's his name?" Yoongi asked. "His name is Kim Taehyung."
"WHAT! HIM!" Hoeseok yelled. "What? What's wrong?!" Jungkook asked worried.

"Jungkook, every Alpha wants him, the rumors was that he was the most beautiful omega out there." Jungkook looked at them hysterically. And they all nodded.
"I've heard about him, he was really beautiful." Jungkooks mom said with a smile. "He used to help me with the pups, he always loved kids. But then one day he didn't showed up, which was weird because he never missed a day." They were all quiet. "Can you bring him here tomorrow, I actually miss Tae.
Everybody started  laughing at her.
"What's wrong?" She said. But they weren't laughing at her, they were laughing at Jungkooks father behind her.
*
As soon as Jungkooks mother turned around she saw that he was jealous. At least jungkook knew that his dad wasn't mad that his mate was a boy.
"Babe I still love you." She chuckled. And hugged him tightly and gave him a peck on his lips.
"You better love me." He smiled and hugged her back.
Everyone was awwing at the cute couple, until they pulled away.

"Jungkook, bring him here tomorrow, okay?"
Jungkooks mother demanded.

"I'll try mom."
Jungkook didn't know what do.