<< yoonmin >>

Hi babes, I wanted to ask if I should make a separate book just for BTS oneshots and smut and all that. If you think I should please comment and tell me if you want me to or not💜

Third POV
It's has been a rough week since Yoongi and jimin been hanging out. *ding*

Jimin heard his phone go off, he walked to his phone to see who Texted him. It was Yoongi.

~Jimins phone~

Yoongi: hey chim, want to
Watch a movie?

Jimin: mhm sure, but what
Time?

Yoongi: just a scary movie :/

Jimin: oh okay, but heads up,
I get scared easily ;-;

Yoongi: it's fine I'll be there for you :)

Jimin: okay, what time are you gonna pick
Me up?

Yoongi: right now.

Jimin: WHAT? Okay I'll get ready fast.

Yoongi: I'm here.

Jimin: JUST ONE SEC
AND ILL BE OUT!

Jimin went offline

Jimin rushes out of the house so fast that he almost tripped. He soon saw Yoongi leaning on the hood of his car. He smiled awkwardly.
"Sorry for making you wait." He said rubbing his neck.
"It's fine, let's go before we miss the movie." Jimin nodded and they both went into the car, Yoongi drove and soon enough they were at the theaters.

"How about I'll get our snacks and food and you go find our seats?" Yoongi asked jimin. the younger nodded and left.

"Hi,yes. Can I have one bag of popcorn-."
Jimin heard from afar as he was walking in the movie theater.

He was kinda of scared, but luckily there was people.
He soon sat in the corner on the way top. He was casually waiting for Yoongi to come back.

"Hyung....I'm scared." Jimin said closing his eyes during the movie. Yoongi just smiled.
"Like I said I'm here." Jimin just nodded and looked back at the movie.

"Hyung can I- AHHHH!!!" Jimin yelled loudly, some people yelled with him at the same time.
"Chim." Yoongi laughed softly. "Calm down, it's okay." He laughed again.

"Hyung can I-?" He stopped his sentence to look around if there's anything next to him, cause he was scared.

"Hyung can I...hold your hand?" Jimin soon regret asking. Stuff going on in his mind that he'll make his Hyung uncomfortable.

"Or it's okay you don't have too! I mean yes! I mean no! If you don't feel comfortable we can-!"

Yoongi just intertwine both of their hands and jimin looked down flustered. Which of course, Yoongi found cute.

"Stop looking so cute." Yoongi said out of the blue.
"It's not my fault." Jimin laughed.

"Yoongi hyung, loves jiminiee, look hyung, I'm your wuttle baby." Jimin said in the cutest way possible.

The youngers eyes widen at what he just did.
"Oh...I'm sorry...Hyung..I was just caught in the moment." He laughed softly.

Yoongi looked at the younger. He picked up his chin and looked at jimin.

"It's true that Yoongi hyung loves jiminie, and he does want you to be his wuttle baby."

They were still holding hands after what just had gone down.

Jimin started getting submissive in front of Yoongi, he was submitting to him.

Yoongi saw it in jimins eyes that he needed him.
But Yoongi doesn't want to hurt him.

"Jiminie, we don't have to, I think your just frustrated." Even though he wants to fuck the shit of jimin, his feelings are more important than anything to Yoongi.

"Hyung I'm not frustrated anymore.." Yoongi just raised an eyebrow, trying to figure out what jimin is trying to say.

As jimin was going to continue on, the lights turn on and people started to leave the theater. They were both confused but figured out that the movie ended.

"How about we finish this in the car and we'll stop somewhere to talk." Jimin nodded and they headed out.

TO BE CONTINUED

As you can see, author nim is pretty tired to write a kookv smut. If you guys really enjoy my smut and you read my first note on the way top of this chapter, I was asking if you want me to make a BTS smut book, just all about smut. Comment down and tell me your opinion.
Thank you💜