<< crazy >>

Third POV

Jungkook was peacefully sleeping until morning.
"Ugh...already morning." Jungkook groaned with his raspy morning voice. "Hey kook, wake up!" Jin shouted from down stairs. He quickly got up but was growling hard from giving attitude, just from getting up.

Jungkook showered and headed down stairs. As he went down, all the boys were up already. "Morning Jungkook." Jimin smiled and everybody else greeted him. "Morning guys, where's my parents?" He asked as he sat with the boys on the table. Stuffing his mouth with pancakes, Jin replies.

"They left early because your dad had a meeting and your mom was dropped by your dad to the orphanage to watch the pups." Jungkook nodded and continued eating, until Namjoon asked him a question out of no where.

"Jungkook, so when are you bringing taehyung here?" Jungkook nearly choked on his food from remembering him again.

"Umm...guys I seriously don't know." Everybody made a weird looking face towards Jungkook.

"Jungkook, you're his mate, so shouldn't you know what to do?" Hoeseok asked, still eating. "I don't know, I never had a mate before so, I don't know how to handle this situation." Namjoon looked at Jin, and Jin nodded and looked at jungkook.

"Guk, where did you find him?"
"I found him in the woods."

"Where at?"
"I don't know, I was just running towards his scent."

Jin nodded. "So basically, you got attracted to his scent?" Jungkook nodded. "Try to find him, at least today."

"Is there anything you noticed about him? Is he an omega?" Jin asked. "Yes he's an omega, and it was odd because he was so beautiful for a male, also there was so many bruises all around his body."

All of them gasped. "Where?!" This time yoongi asked him. "His legs, stomach, and especially the neck. He had another scent on him."

They were all shocked, but Jungkook was spacing out because of the silence that filled the room.

Jin sighed. "Jungkook, do you know what those bruises are?" Jungkook shakes his head as in no.

"It's abusive markings."

"WHAT!!!?"