<< baby >>

Third POV

"I will baby, I will." Tae looked shocked at what Jungkook said to him. "B-baby?" Jungkook smiles as he moved his head from tae's own. "Yes.Baby." Tae slightly looked down, blushing very hard.
"Baby, your face is red." Jungkooks bunny smile came out while he was laughing softly.
"Aww, my baby is blushing." Jungkook teased the other. "Yah! It's your fault." Tae laughed softly, which put Jungkook in awe.
"Lets go to my house."

(A/N: kook has a private home and his family knows but that's his private home, just for him.)

Jungkook was soon off the phone with his mom, telling her he'll be at the private house. She agreed, and Jungkook continued talking to tae.

Tae was having a piggy back ride from Jungkook.
"Mmmm-Mghm." Tae said something but it came out as mumbles, since his face was in jungkooks neck.
Tae sniffed Jungkooks neck and loved the smell.
Out of no where tae licked Jungkooks neck.
"Uh-, baby, what are you doing?"
Tae just kept licking his neck from his wolf wanting more of Jungkook.
"Baby, not now, your hormones are taking over."
But tae didn't stop.
Soon enough Jungkook put him down.

"Tae, stop it." Tae pouted. "But- gukkie."
"Tae I said no." Surprisingly they are at his private home.

"Fine! I'll stop!" Tae rushed into the house to go straight to the main bedroom. As soon as Jungkook closed the front door, tae slammed the door from the room. Jungkook sighed and headed back to the room tae was in.

As he walked in, tae was facing the opposite way from the door. Jungkook just walked passed him to get his clothes and go shower, then sleep after.

When Jungkook went into the shower, tae silently cried. Tae was crying because he never felt the need to get someone's attention, but Jungkook didn't give him.

Sooner or later, Jungkook came out. He hung up his towel and layed next to taehyung. He just stared at him, until his arm wrapped around tae's waist and pulled him closer.
"I know your not sleeping." Tae moved his arm and scooted back to were he was before. Of course he was still mad.
Jungkook pulled him back and gripped his waist tighter. "Baby stop and let me cuddle you." Tae turned around and buried his face into Jungkooks chest.

Tae was happy of how Guk treated him. He loved how he really cared and he did all the things he loved if he ever wanted to be in a real relationship.

"Can we sleep like this." Tae said, coming closer to Jungkooks body.
"Yes baby we can. Now let's get sleep."
Tae nodded.
"Ok, goodnight baby."
"Goodnight, gukkie."