<< yoonmin pt2 >>

The last two shout outs goes to jhopeismybias1300, and KittenTaehyung24
thank you for voting, I highly appreciate it babes💜
*
I finally verified my email and i can text you guys now. So feel free to message me anytime, I'll be commenting on some of your books, IF you have any. If you don't write books it's fine, that doesn't stop me from interacting with you my babes, so please don't feel left out💜✨

Thirds POV
Yoongi and jimin headed down to the beach, it was pretty close to where they were. The whole ride was silent, it wasn't awkward, it was just silent.

"We're here." Jimin nodded and they both got out of the car and walked to the beach.

They sat near the shore, but not too close.
"So you were saying?" Yoongi continued the conversation they had at the movie theaters.

"I just wanted to say that I'm not frustrated with my feelings anymore."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Meaning that, the feelings I had for Jungkook went away so quickly, I thought it'll take me a few months."

"I'm relieved that your okay. But is there anything else you have to tell me?"

Jimin sighed.

"Yoongi...I-." Yoongi lifted his head to look at the younger. Jimin was really nervous.
"I-I like you...hyung." Jimin said looking down.

"I'm sorry I made you wait, I understand if you don't have feelings for me anymore...."
The younger said softly as he looked down.

"Look at me...please?"

Jimin slowly lifted his head up, his eyes widen to see him and yoongi's face so close together.

"I don't know how to feel, I liked you, but I feel like that the word like is not even the word to describe my feelings for you. Hardly any one can do this to me, but you just made it seem so easy."

Yoongi leaned his forehead with the other. Jimin moved his head a little and made eye contact with Yoongi.

"I love you."

Jimin said and soon enough they kissed. It was a very passionate kiss and nothing more romantic then being at a beach and the moons light shining down on the sea.

But Yoongi had a question.
And that question was...

"Jimin....will you be my boyfriend?" Jimin nodded and smiled that his eyes looked like they were disappearing.

"REALLY?? YESS!!" He picked up jimin and twirled him around as he slowly put him down.

"I love you so much jiminie."

He kissed one more time and hugged him close into his chest.

"This is my world"
Yoongi said.

"This is my world"Yoongi said

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"And this one is mine."
Jimin said.

"Jimin said

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.