<< waiting >>

Third POV

"Jungkook you've been out lately, are you hiding anything?" Tae said out of the blue when the couple were in their house. "Baby...I told you already. The reason why I'm always late is because of all the pack meetings I have to attend."

Tae just nodded but spoked again.
"You've been late for almost a whole month, whats with the pack? Aren't I your mate, am I not supposed to know?" Tae said calmly but just feared guks answer.

"Look baby, I care about you and you know that. But I don't like when you try to get into the pack meetings because I'm scared you might get hurt."

"Do you jungkook? Do you really care?! I am your mate, all I wanted you was to trust me, especially with the pack." Tae was truly hurt.

"Jungkook I understand you want to protect me. But me just sitting around doing nothing and your family put me as their own in this pack. Is something I have to give back, I can't just let that generosity slip out." He sighed and looked down on the floor.

"Look Baby, you're my mate, but we're not even married yet you know-."

"Okay, what? I'm sorry did I hear that clearly? You told me I was your mate, and I said the same. And now when I'm trying to prove a point your going to pull the marriage card on me? How selfish can you be Jungkook?!"

"Baby..n-no that's not what I m-meant."
Jungkook tried to explain but got stopped once again by taehyung.

"Jungkook just save it, I don't want any drama right now okay? Just leave me be for awhile, I need to think."
Tae left with that and headed down to the guest room. He didn't want to sleep with Jungkook at the time being, he was just shocked and hurt. He understood Jungkooks point...but that sentence just..hit..hard.

"Baby-"

Jungkook sighed.

"I'll let him be..."

𝕋𝕆 𝔹𝔼 ℂ𝕆ℕ𝕋𝕀ℕ𝕌𝔼𝔻