The Abandoned Salvatore

Klaus has come to take Elena for the sacrifice and there's no stopping him and if you know Klaus you'll know that he'll stop at nothing to get what he wants.

Elena,Stefan,Damon and Elijah are in the Salvatore boarding house discussing plans on a way to stop Klaus. Stefan and Damon have been arguing for more than an hour while Elijah just watches with an amused look on his face at the brothers fighting. Meanwhile Elena has lost all her patience.

"Guys stop I've had enough!!"
Elena shouted getting in between the two brothers.
"I'm done thinking of plans. I'm gonna hand myself over to Klaus and the rest of my friends and family will stay out of harms way and that includes you two"
She says while pointing at the brothers with a serious expression.

"Elena i will not let you hand yourself over to Klaus,the guy is a pchyco!!"
Damon screamed at Elena with an annoyed expression on his face and sadness swimming in his blue eyes. He can't lose Elena. NOT now and NOT ever.

"I'm afraid that's not your choice to make mister Salvatore."
Elijah said while stepping forward. Damon just growled at Elijah, while Elijah does not look the least bit frightend.

"Elena we will NOT let you hand yourself over to Klaus. We'll figure this out but we'll need help."
Stefan stated with a sigh while looking at Elena then Damon and Elijah.
"Who's gonna help us Stefan. Bonnie has the power but if she uses too much she'll die and i will not let Bonnie die Stefan."
Elena states her voice cracking at the end of her sentence while tears springs to her eyes.

Stefan sighs,
"I know that Elena and we won't use Bonnie. I wasn't talking about her I was talking about someone else."
Stefan says while looking at Damon hoping he'll catch his slight hint.

Damon's eyes widened in realisation and he immediatly starts shaking his head,
"NO NO NO and did i meantion NO! We are not asking him for help. HE HATES US!"
"We don't have a choice Damon we need his help or we won't win this!!"
Stefan screamed back.

"Who are they speaking of?"
Elijah asked while he turned his head to Elena with a confused look.
"I have no Idea"
Elena answered back.
She pulled the brothers apart who started to get into a heated arguement once again.

"STOP IT!!"
She yelled as she got them away from each other.
"Who are you talking about anyway?"
She asked with a confused look on her face.
Stefan and Damon both sigh.
"Our brother"
they answered at the same time.

----------------------

A/N

This is my first fanfic so bear with me if it's bad.
If you are reading this thank u and pls vote and comment.
Much love...
~BTSHardStan01
💜💜💜💜