The Deal

Andrea’s POV

            Shelby and I really wanted to go with Cat, Doug, and Joey to Pascal’s place, but we wouldn’t’ve been able to live with the guilt of abandoning Kian when he needs it most. I look out the window as they leave and I see that Shelby’s car is back from Pascal’s mechanic. I hope they all have fun. Meanwhile, Shelby and I returned to our pacing back and forth hoping and praying for the police to call and tell us something, anything that would even be somewhat positive. However, that call never came.

            It was now getting close to dark and still no word. Shelby and I decided to sit down of the couch and rest our feet. “How do you think Kian is doing,” I ask.

            “I have no idea,” Shelby asked. “Last time I talked to him, he bit my head off.”

            Finally, the phone rang. I rush over to the phone, tripping on the rug a little. I pick up and phone and desperately say, “Hello?”

            “Hello, is a Connor Franta there,” someone asked.

            “No, why,” I ask.

            “Well, we’ve had his order here ready for hours and he never picked them up,” the person said.

            “That can’t be, one of my friends said…..” I stop in mid-sentence and drop the phone.

            “SHELBY,” I scream.

            Shelby runs over and asks, “What’s wrong?”

            “Connor never picked up those pizzas,” I say. “I think Pascal might’ve kidnapped him as well and if I’m right, that means he’s got Cat, Joey, and Doug, as well.”

            “Oh my god,” Shelby says, placing her hands over her mouth. “We need to tell Kian.”

            We sprint upstairs to Kian’s room and start banging repeatedly on the door. The door flies open with Kian screaming, “WHAT!”

            “Kian, I, we,” I try to say.

            “Kian, we think Connor, Cat, Doug, and Joey were kidnapped as well,” Shelby says.

            “What,” Kian says shocked.

Kian’s POV

I pull out my phone and I try calling Joey and there was no answer. I then tried Cat’s, Connor's, and  Doug’s numbers, but result was the same. Finally, I tried Ricky’s number. The phone rang and rang and finally someone answered. “Hello, Ricky, are you okay,” I say as soon as I hear them answer.

“Hello, Kian,” someone said.

A chill raced up my spine from that voice. “You,” I say angrily. That voice is unmistakable, I know exactly who that is. “What have done with my friends?”