Getting to know the doctor

"Well then nice to meet you y/n" the strange man who called himself the doctor said to you before speaking again "so you live alone then ?? You and this great big house". You looked at him sadly only for a second "well yeah I used to have this twin brother well I still do but he ran off to work and I'm not sure if he even made it out alive". You pinch the bridge of your nose in frustration you'd only known this man fifteen minutes and yet here you were pouring your whole life story out to him "sorry I should probably explain I mentioned a dalek earlier you probably think I'm speaking gibberish well they're uh well they're aliens oh sorry that probably doesn't help" you put your head in your hand and silently cringe you look back up at the doctors face expecting to see one of horror and fear except instead he looks content and calm speaking of these things. "I know what a dalek is" he states "an ancient species from the planet skaro an organic squid like creature inside of a robotic shell they use death by extermination and are the very embodiment of hate".
"How do you even??...." you trail off in confusion and wonder
"Me and a dalek?? It's personal" the doctor states simply before finishing off his tea and toast.