The time you were bored and hungry no not yesterday no not last week

You huffed in annoyance: the doctor had left you about an hour ago claiming you needed to rest. You were bored and hungry so you set off on foot through the winding halls of the TARDIS in search of the time lord and food of course because well food. Enough said. You found him tinkering with the wiring of the ship (the doctor that is, not food this isn't a fever dream), he gave you a grin and his eyes shone like galaxies contrasting with the dark spread of oil over his cheek and dabbed over his nose like how you normally applied highlighter. (a/n if you don't wear makeup you can pretend you do makeup for your friends or something anyway back to the story). "Hey I've been thinking ... well I've been thinking rather a lot" he rambled on "the kiss when jack when we you know" he glanced at you quizzically at you and you nodded for him to continue "y/n um can we not talk about it and just continue as norma- as if nothing happened". You smile and giggle trying not to let the hurt in your eyes show "that's fine silly hey come here a sec" he moves towards you and you grab a nearby rag and wipe the smudges of oil off of his face.  He ducks his head like an adorable child as he flushes in embarrassment apologising for being 'a mess' as he described it.

"RIGHT" he suddenly exclaimed making you jump as he bounded back to the console "Let's find our captain". You smile, "definitely" you agree "oh and doctor?.... ALLONS-Y". You search his face for the boyish grin you love so much instead he childishly pouts "you did it wrong .... too french" he says in a mock hurt voice. "Doctor it IS french".
"Don't care" he pulls the lever and you're off on the search for the flirty captain.