An offer to remember

You smile at the note and looked back at jack "why are you here we were meant to look again today" "Really?? The doctor came looking last night, he managed to find me I guess he thought it'd be a nice surprise" jack replied. Satisfied with his answer you lay back down "now get out, I'm still tired" you shove him teasingly but lovingly off the end of the bed he was sitting on. He laughed pretending to retreat with his hands in the air "ok ok I'm going" the last thing you heard was a soft click as he shut the door before you fell back into dreamland.

*time skip*

You woke again about three hours later not of your own accord but to the doctor placing a cup of tea onto your bedside table and in doing so knocking over a lamp. You giggle at his clumsiness which causes him to realise you were awake "ohhhh sorry I didn't mean to wake you but the lamp jumped off the table" he apologised , you laughed harder "what're you laughing at" he joked pouting "it jumped off the table ??!!" You laughed as he blushed at his previous line. "I got you tea" he pointed out clearly not sure what to say, you patted the bed next to you "sit" it wasn't an order as such, just a friendly 'do as I say'. "So...." the doctor shifted awkwardly "did you think about it"
"About what" you tilt your head in confusion which everyone you knew found to be an adorable trait of yours. "My offer.... to come with me" he replied almost nervously "Doctor...." you started "is that I even a question.... of course I will"

————————————————————————
Oof So sorry its a little short but IM BACK it's been a while exams and all that but I hope to update more regularly