Death and darkness

"Right last time" Owen said to the teary eyes of tosh and Gwen as he picked up the defibrillator for the sixth and final time. "Alright anddd clear" he said to you just before the electricity flowed. You all looked anxiously at the heart monitor. It still flatlined. "Oh no you don't" you say as you take another step this time back towards ianto. "Y/N ..." Owen said "he's dead there's nothing you can do". You ignored Owen as you took ianto in your arms and took a deep breath, it wasn't too late you realised as you looked at the clock. You hadn't done this in a while but you knew you remembered how "you're not gonna do this to jack ianto I'm not letting you" and with those words you bring Ianto's mouth to yours and transfer part of the energy that was keeping you alive to him or, as you had recently learned what jack liked to call it, used your special kiss of life. You made sure to only to use the right amount of energy to bring him back for a normal life and not forever (you wouldn't wish that upon anyone). The heart monitor began to beep again as ianto gasped and came back round. "Shhhhh" you say softly as he flails his arms slightly "coming back to life isn't fun I know shhhh it's alright". You turn to the others "that should have sorted his heart and internal organs out. But you might still want to check owen." You inform them "oh but I couldn't give him enough energy to heal his bones sorry he's gonna have to do that the old fashion way. i .....didn't wanna drain all my own energy" you admit to the last part with a yawn.

As you begin to walk out the door you feel the pain in your head again much more severe than before. You can't  help but let out a howl as your lungs feel like they're imploding. All you could see was darkness, until it felt like you opened your eyes and then you could see the stars as asteroids ran past and around you. Finally the room came back into focus as it felt like you were being dragged back to the land of the living. "Are you ok?" Was the only thing you heard as the room started to spin before everything went black .... again.