Happy endings

You sat in the SUV outside of the hub. The initial excitement of jacks return was over and you were thinking about the doctor. Earlier you had thrown your arms around him but you still hadn't quite forgiven him. You sigh leaning your head on the steering wheel unsure of what to do. You could go into the hub and pretend everything's normal or you could co into the hub screaming at the doctor and making a fool of yourself. At least they were the two options you thought you had.

You look up as you hear the passenger door opening. It was the doctor. You watch silently as he gets into the car and sits beside you. You finally take a breath to speak "you left me" you say and even you're surprised at how small your voice sounded. The doctor looks at you for a second "i know, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be gone so long but the tardis she doesn't always take me where I want to go and when I want to go. I wanted to come back the same day around four hours later but it turned out four months later I just wanted to surprise you all with bringing jack back". You look at him with tear filled eyes "never leave me again" you say as you bring your eyes up to meet his. You stare into his eyes for a few seconds and before you know it the Doctor cups your face and pushes some stray hairs away before pulling you in and placing a soft kiss to your lips. As he pulls away he gives you a small smirk "not sorry for that one" he manages to say before you pull him closer and kiss him again, more passionately than before. You lean into his touch and breathe in his scent. Your lips curved into a smile. Maybe you did believe in happy endings after all.

————————————————————————

A/N oh dear. Sorry it was so short but that's it Thats the end of the story.     The whole book ! Nuuuuuu or maybe you're screaming for joy idk 😂😂xxxx thanks for reading it