Meanwhile in the TARDIS

"I can't believe you know jack and he's alive! But why did he lie to me did he want to keep you a secret?" You babble, top speed not really caring if it made sense "how did he survive that incident where...." you stopped talking as you entered the tardis and breathed out just one word ,".... woah". You walked round the TARDIS console running your hand along it, half expecting The Doctor to tell you stop , after all it was the last tardis in existence, or so you assumed. "It's beautiful" you muttered half to yourself "it is isn't it ...." the alien agreed and it was only until you turned around you realised he'd been staring , not at the TARDIS but at you. You raise an eyebrow. "Err I - I mean the TARDIS and the TARDIS is not an it she's a she thank you very much" he redeemed himself bounding over to the console like an over excited Labrador "now where to ? Oh yes to find our captain!.... allons-y!!"

/time skip to during the flight of the TARDIS/

As the TARDIS hurtled through the time vortex you make your way through the halls of the ship. "Careful Y/N there could be anything in there" you briefly hear the doctor call after you before flicking a few switches. you open a door and suddenly stumble into the darkness of a room ,as the door snaps shut behind you, you try to find a light somewhere, in doing so you trip over something soft on the floor. your heart started beating faster as you ponder what it could be. Finally finding the light switch you look down at the floor and laugh, what you had thought would be some sort of strange furry alien species was actually just a light toffee coloured teddy bear and the once scary room you were in seemed to be a bedroom. You pop your head out the door "hey!! Space man come here" you call to the doctor, when he doesn't answer, you resort to the only way to get him to come "DOCTOR!!" you scream as loud as you can, sure enough he appears seconds later "Y/N ?are you ok ?what happened" he pants concern lacing his every word. "You know how you said there could be anything in this room ??.... did you mean the ferocious terrifying monster known as .... a teddy bear??" You giggle dancing into the room holding it up "who's room is this doctor eh??" You ask still laughing as he stand in the doorway. "It's - uh - it's mine but that's not fair she's meant to hide my room not move it closer so my companions can find it" He babbled trying to distract your from the teddy , and it worked, just for a second "companion ?? Me ?? Already ?? Doctor we've only just met" you say teasingly "I I mean well you know not companions as such I mean" the doctor stutters blushing furiously "relax I'm kidding" you laugh throwing the teddy at his head "hey look" you jump onto the bed "now I'm taller" the doctor laughs at you ,in a way you can only explain as fondly,  and jumps onto the bed as well "now things are normal". Suddenly there's a jerk and you squeak losing your balance and falling ,as cliche as it might sound, into the doctors arms.

————————————————————————

A/N hope you enjoyed this fluffy long chapter sorry for not being active life crazy ya know 😂😂