1888

You arrive first in London 1888. The place was doused in artron energy. You rush out of the Tardis and grab a nearby news paper you're heart stopping when you read the date. "D-Doctor it's the seventh of September" you choke out. The doctor looks to you in confusion "Annie chapman tomorrow can I - can I stop it" you question with tears in your eyes "I know you're not personally up for disrupting the past but I have to I'm not letting Jack the Ripper do this again. I'm not. the first white chapel murder already happened I can stop the second" you babble in one long string of sentence. "NO" the doctor practically shouts out "you can't go anywhere near it it's a fixed point in time we have to lie low and ... y/n be careful". You sigh in frustration "yeah yeah whatever when am I not careful" while explaining this very important extract of information to the doctor you slip on something in the pavement spinning into a street hat stand causing a whole line of pop up stalls to crash to the ground as each angry stall owner points to their aggressive 'you break it, you pay for it' signs. Soon you felt a strong hand in yours and soft voice hissing in your ear "y/n ... run" you giggle as the doctor pulls you through the crowds of people who looked at the strangely dressed individuals running through the streets like mad men. You and the doctor fall through the TARDIS doors giggling like crazed idiots. "I think we ought to change our clothes" you pant your cheeks flushed from running. "TARDIS wardrobe down the hall second on your right there should be something there" the doctor explains gesturing vaguely. "Ooooo can I choose something fancy and pretend to be rich" you call out ogling open mouthed at the variety of ....

Option one if you would wear a dress:          ....dresses hearing the doctors muffled reply of if you like you set to work soon realising you'd have to wear a corset and a crinoline (a/n a crinoline is a stiffened petticoat designed to hold out a woman's skirt according to google). "Ah" you mutter realising you might just need help for this look "DOCTOR!!" You call "could you help me with this corset" the doctor appeared seconds later looking slightly flushed you wondered if it was still from the running he did have too hearts after all it must be harder to calm his heart rate. His nimble fingers did up the back of the corset as he asked profusely whether it was ok and not too tight. You thank him and slip the dress over the corset and crinoline you had also put on. You turned to the doctor curtsying comically "you look stunning" he said with a smile seemingly without meaning to. His face soon flushed a deep red that he could no longer play off as a result of the running. He turned to select a suit to wear. You left him too it tripping over your skirt as you went

Option two if you would wear a suit:        .... suits all different varieties not to mention the hats all so fancy and -as your friend would describe it- 'la di da'. You select a charming looking white shirt with a black blazer, trousers, waist coat and complete with a burgundy bow tie and a gold pocket watch. You begin to put the outfit on and frown as your fingers struggle to button up the stuff buttons. "DOCTOR" you whine "I can't do itttt". He appears in the door way laughing at your predicament "need some help?" He asks and you think you detect a hint of hopefulness. You nod and watch as his hands shake slightly almost unnoticeable while he fastened the buttons. Without you asking he reaches for the bow tie and fastens it around your neck with gentle caring fingers. "Nice choice of tie" he compliments you nod with a soft smile "bow ties are cool" you inform him. He smiles almost adoringly albeit laughingly at you stating how he might use that bow tie principle one day. You finish getting ready and top the look off with a black top hat adorned with a gold band "how do I look?" You ask with a bow. "Charming" the doctor says while blushing and turning away too select a suit of his own. You creep away to give him some privacy sneaking a peek as he takes off his usual shirt.

————————————————————————

I'm not going to lie might be worth reading both outfit options 😂😂.  Felt bad so I added another part how did you like it ?? I have some ideas for here on out    Let me know what you thought of this concept. - until next time my lords ladies and non binary royalty of time