Scottish shenanigans

"I think .... we might have landed" you state to the doctor half falling half jumping off the bed. "Really ?what gave you that idea" he replies sarcastically.

You race into the tardis console room closely followed by the doctor. "Wait Wait Wait" the Doctor stopped you as you reach for the doors "let me just check if it's.... safe"
You roll your eyes "Doctor it was tracking jack. I doubt it's unsafe wherever he is, and I can't die ....remember" and with that you run out into the open air you take in your surroundings trying to work out where you are "gl-" the Doctor started "Glasgow 2016" you cut him off picking up a news paper on a near by stall. "No rush to find jack though Doctor let's find something to do" you suggest, the truth was you were quite enjoying the company of the Doctor. "Doctor??" You say again as he stares at you "helloooooo?? Any body home" you wave a hand in front of his face. He snaps out of it "uh yeah sorry let's find something to do" he says looking to the floor in embarrassment, which amused you. You grabbed his hand and his breath hitched slightly, though you assumed it was just because you startled him, "come on then I've never been to Glasgow" you urge earning a smile from the alien in front of you.

————————————————————————
Sorry it's so short I might add another chapter later on tonight      See you then guys gals and non binary pals