Small chapter/pain

Ianto was alone. Well and truly alone. He hurt all over yet he refused to leave his home or call Owen for pain meds. It was alright at first. Ianto had a routine: get up, make coffee, have breakfast, watch a documentary, have lunch, make a quick phone call into work to make sure the world wasn't ending, watch tv, eat dinner and go to bed. But everyday these tasks became harder. He couldn't drink his morning coffee because the smell reminded him of walking into jacks office to the captains smiling praise. He could no longer watch a movie or any tv for that matter without jack to cuddle up to or jacks chest to bury his head in if the movie was a horror or a sad romance film. He no longer cared if the world was ending. In fact, sometimes he wished it would. His daily phone calls into work turned into concerned phone calls from every member of the team: Tosh asking if he needed any thing, Owen asking how he felt and if he needed pain meds, Gwen checking that he was in general alive and y/n calling to make sure ianto wasn't missing jack too much. Of course Ianto's reply to them was always "I'm fine bye I'm a little busy so I've got to go", but that's not to say that's how he felt. Every day without jack hurt more than the last. All ianto wanted was jack and he couldn't even have that.