The hospital

Ianto blinked as he took in the bright lights around him. At first he thought he might be dead and that maybe this was heaven until a nurse bobbed into view and he realised he was in fact in a hospital. "Jack?" He asked in a small voice "Wait" he said to the nurse "wheres jack ! I just want jack can someone just get me JACK!" He was yelling at this point borderline hysterically not caring who heard. "Whose jack sweetie?" The nurse asked him kindly, ignoring his yelling. "M-my boyfriend..." ianto answered in fact he realised it was the first time he had actually called jack his boyfriend. He shook his head "he's gone" he handed his phone to the nurse "phone um ... Gwen or Owen.... I don't want to talk to them. Not at this hour". The nurse nodded understandingly and clicked the contact name for 'Gwen'. 

"Hello!" Came a chirpy woman's voice as the phone was answered. "Um yes hello is this Gwen?" The nurse asked. There was a pause before Gwen answered "yes it is this is iantos phone ringing me isn't it? Where is he". "He's fine I can assure you he asked me to call you, I'm a nurse at Cardiff royal infirmary" the nurse replied. "We're on our way" Gwen said from the other end of the line.

As the nurse handed ianto's phone back to him she asked him one question "she said 'we're on our way' who's 'we' ianto". He took his phone back and sighed "the team". The nurse smiled even though ianto seemed sullen "the team?"  She asked encouragingly. Ianto looked blankly past her out of his hospital bed "torchwood" he finally said blankly. The nurse seemed shocked for a second "torchwood ? That's some sort of world wide special ops isn't it? Didn't know you were with them". Ianto gave her a strained sort of smile "I'm just a tea boy"he said. And he believed it.

————————————————————————
Poor baby boy ianto sorry it's so short I'll
have to work on a new chapter soon