Shared memories

You woke up. The room was dark and the memories of the angels, Jack, and the doctor seemed like a dream. That was until you heard a knock at your door. "Yes?" You questioned half hesitantly. The doctor entered the room "are you .. ok?" He queried. You nod and cuddle back down into the warmth of the bed as you notice the doctor smile affectionately at you. Trying to make sense of the past events, you frown slightly memories that certainly weren't yours flicker through your mind like a broken TV.

You jump out of the bed in fear with a shout as an angel seems to enter the room staring through your soul with stony eyes. Except when you look again, it's gone like a forgotten memory. You notice the doctor glance at you in worry before another memory flashed through your head.

The memory, however was not of Earth and was certainly not from the same person as the earlier memories had been. You watched as someone yelled out the name Doctor. You shivered as you watched the man who was presumably your doctor move toward the shack in the distance. You heard him utter nothing but two words "no more" before the memory flickered and faded soon to be replaced by another memory. This one was shorter and seemed to be looking out from the TARDIS, you watched in silent horror as the planet before you was ripped apart killing everyone who inhabited it and ,you noticed, destroying all the ships -which to you looked like dalek ships- in its wake.

You look silently at the doctor knowing most would have left him after what he'd done. However instead of leaving, you fling your self at him enveloping him in a hug "I'm so sorry you had to do that it wasn't your fault". He laughed slightly and asked "what are you on about Y/N". You blush and back away forgetting he couldn't see the memory "never mind".

————————————————————————

I'm sorry all my chapters are so short I'll try to write more in future chapters Lots of shared regeneration energy ...