Just a fluffy filler chapter

"Right then .... so that's that" the doctor went to get up but just before he could you pulled him back down so he was laying next to you. "Don't go" you say quietly. "But jack he...." the doctor started but you cut him off "he'll be fine exploring the TARDIS a bit he can't have seen it all" you smile to him, the doctor nodded smiling slightly. You both lay in silence for a few seconds but it's not awkward, it's more comfortable. You study the doctors face how his eyes light up when he smiles but how they also seem so sad and so full of pain you study his brown soft looking messy hair and his light freckles on his cheeks. Your heart melts as you realise the doctor is exactly what people would call 'your type'. Your phone buzzes and you reach over smiling at the text it was from your friend he/she had just sent you a picture from your birthday party last year surrounded by puppies wearing birthday hats. "Who is it ??" The doctor asks "your boyfriend/girlfriend ??" You laugh slightly "no I don't have a gf/bf and for your information I'm into girls and guys/ just guys/just girls/all people, well that are humans or ...." you pause realising the doctor isn't exactly human and you seem to be developing a small crush on him "like humans but better ??". He laughs at this "like humans but better ?? What do you describe as better??"
"Like well you know..." you trail off wanting to finish the sentence with you but not quite managing it.

———————————————————————

Sorry this is so short I'll be back with another one very soon and some unexpected things happened ,I lost a family member, so I've been inactive recently but thank you for all the readsssssss. Xxxx

For now I'll see you all soon kings queens and non binary royalty