This is a filler chapter of kinda emotional-hurt/comfort

You found ianto curled up in a far corner obviously not wanting to let the team know he was crying. You slide down the wall next to him "it might be better to talk to someone"you say to him but he slowly shook his head "they don't really properly know about me and jack" he replied in a shaky voice. You frown at his obvious need to keep his sadness a secret from the team "one second I'll literally be back in a second" you say to him before speeding off.

You sneak into what you presumed was jacks office and shut down all the security cameras that ianto could be seen from, you then deleted all the footage that gave the team any indication where he was.  Ianto looks up as you return, you study his face, his eyelashes were stuck together with tears and he looked younger than when you'd seen him after you stepped out of the tardis. "Where um where did you go?" He asks you in a very small voice. You sit back down on the floor next to him "shut down all of the security footage and cameras so the team don't find you." You smile encouragingly as he offers you a small smile. "Come here" you say as you pull him into a hug you take a breath and continue talking "we will find him you know... you can't get rid of our captain that easily" you smile as you hear a small laugh come from ianto before he spoke again "you smell like him.. like jack but different". You frown processing the information as you pull away from the hug "oooohhhhh" you say as recognition flashed over your face "that'll be the 51st century pheromones except I also wear perfume/aftershave (a/n: choose one depending on what one you'd wear) to mask the smell a bit so people don't throw them selves at me like they do jack". Ianto nods his head a little "still I assume I'm just another notch on his bed arent I?" He said with a small sad smile. You examine his face quickly your heart dropping when you found no signs of him joking which could only mean that he really thought that "ianto noooo you're not trust me you're special I've seen his memories" ianto gives you a sideways glance of confusion as you said that causing you to pause slightly before carrying on "errrr long story anyway point is. He took you on a date right?" You watch as ianto nods tentatively obviously wondering where you were going with this point "well ianto, jack doesn't normally DO dates unless he really cares about the person if he just wanted you in his pants he wouldn't have done that and his memories are full of you ianto he really does love you even if he doesn't say it. Just you Wait he's probably thinking up one of his crazy schemes as we speak just to come home to you" . Tears glisten in iantos eyes as you finish speaking he mutters one sentence happily before standing up to make coffee for everyone "jack loves me..." he smiles a soft genuine smile and sets to work.