Ianto?

You, knowing jack, thought it would be best to sit jack down to talk about how ianto was and what had happened. "W-whats going on ..." jack stuttered "what happened to ianto". The others looked at you as if expecting you to deliver the news. "Why me?" You protest but you already knew the answer. "Because he's your brother" came the harsh reply of owens London accent. You sigh "well jack" you begin watching fear flicker over jacks face "after me and the doctor came here and told the team what had happened. Let's say ianto didn't take it well... and one night he went out to a club of all places." You paused for a second as jack opened his mouth to speak but soon thought better of it. "Anyway" you carry on "he got quite drunk and hooked up with a guy to try and forget about you but something must have happened because he was seen running out of the alleyway and straight into the line of a Range Rover...". Jacks face contorted into an expression you'd never seen him have before, a mixture of worry and concern but most of all love "he was.... hit by a car?... what happened after that was he okay?" He asks In a small voice. You nod "he was. well at first. the hospital seemed to think he was ok and Owen managed to get him out of the hospital .... ianto wanted to leave" you explained as jack glared at Owen for a second "jack listen to me... Owen wanted to check him over you know he doesn't trust hospital doctors anyway I wanted the doctor to check him over but when I got here the doctor was gone". You doctor looks to you with regretful eyes and moved his way over to you placing his arms around your shoulders from behind you "Sorry I didn't mean to leave for that long" he said in a low voice as he rested his chin on your head. You look up at the doctor with a small smile "I know ..." you hear a cough from Owen which reminds you of the job at hands. "Anyway not long after something happened with ianto's heart" you pause for a second scrunching your nose as you think "owen what happened to it". The Londoner steps forward "well I didn't have too much time to study it before the tea boy died on us but I think it might've been a rush of blood or fluid putting him into cardiac arrest and .... jack are you alright?". Jack had frozen where he sat his mouth opening and closing "ianto ........ ianto died??". You nod to him "defibrillator wouldn't bring him back" you say seriously before smiling "you're lucky I was here and had seen how you felt about him". Jack looked back to you with warm hopeful eyes "you didn't?" He asked not quite daring to believe it. You smile nodding slowly "I couldn't heal his bones it would have taken too much out of me I was already tired but I managed to hold on enough to heal his heart." Jack looked around the room "so he's ok?? Can I see him??" he asks excitedly. "Yes" you say slightly more solemnly "I must warn you, he might not even answer the door he hasn't been to work since". Jacks heart drops as Owen chimes in "I'd even go as far as to say he's depressed".

Once you and jack were in the SUV alone, you began to speak. "You really care about him don't you?" You ask glancing at the anxious wobble of jacks leg as he stared out the window at the street signs. He nods and begins to talk in a rather shaky voice. The tone of his voice scared you slightly, it sounded like he was about to cry any minute and to be honest, you couldn't remember the last time you saw jack cry. "It's all my fault" he blames himself as you drive. "Jack no, no it's not you couldn't help the angels sending you back" you comfort him. Jack shakes his head as the tears finally fall from his eyes "no it is my fault, if I never left in the first place you and the doctor wouldn't have come to where I was and I wouldn't have nearly been gone for good." He sobs slightly, suddenly looking very small in the passenger seat. You reach a hand over as you park outside Ianto's flat. "I don't like seeing you cry" you admit as you wipe your brothers tears from his face "come on" you say as you unbuckle your seat belt "let's go and see your boyfriend".

You knock on the door of Ianto's flat and call out to him "ianto!" You call "are you home??". You hear his mumbled voice flow out of the door "I'm fine y/n now go away ... please". "Ianto's please..." you almost beg "open the door I've got someone here who wants to see you. "If it's Owen tosh or Gwen I don't want to talk to them" came the Welshman reply. Jack paused a second before knocking on the door "ianto it's me... I'm really sorry I should never have gone away I was going to come back but the weeping angels they..." jack was cut off when there was a squeak and a crash on the other side of the door as the Welshman literally dropped what he was doing and flung open the door before throwing himself at jack.

You smile as the two men cling to each other in a mass of smiles and tears as if they're the only things keeping each other alive, which you supposed they were in a way ... well in jacks case perhaps ianto was keeping him sober but same difference. Ianto pulls away and looks into jacks eyes before looking down ashamedly at himself. In your opinion, he didn't look too bad maybe his hair was a little messy and he was wearing a t shirt and joggers but that was what a normal guy wore in his day off. Although, you supposed, to ianto, who mostly dressed in a smart suit with not a hair out of place, he must look a mess. As if reading his mind jack spoke out in a soft voice you'd never heard him use before "you look gorgeous baby" he blushes slightly as he noticed you raising your eyebrows and mouthing 'baby?' At him quizzically. You were only teasing, it's what twins are for. You wonder whether to let jack stay with ianto or to take him back to the hub, however your questions were quickly answered when ianto took even jack by surprise by tugging his suspenders down and crashing their lips together while half falling and half pulling jack into the flat. Jack flashes you a look, that you know all to well as 'go back without me .... we might be a while', before shutting the door to Ianto's flat behind him.