Fleeting nightmare

You wake up not long after to the doctor in distress "No" the doctor mumbles as his eyebrows furrow even more than normal. "Please kill me not her!" He thrashes wildly in his sleep almost hitting you in the nose with a balled fist. A single tear rolls down his cheek as he slept and that's when you decided it might be time for him to wake up. "Doctor??" You say softly trying not to startle him "doctor wake up" you shake his arm hesitantly and jump as he springs up suddenly alert and with fear in his eyes. "Doctor doctor it's me you're safe" you explain softly to him. He looks at you with almost hopeful eyes and you watch as he takes in just who you are "you're not Rose just as beautiful but you're not her" he states blankly his face falling as more tears pour from his eyes. "Doctor no I'm - im not her she's not here" you try to explain to the shaking time lord in front of you. The doctor peers around the room for a second attempting to pull himself together "where.... where are we" he asks looking dazed. "The tardis?" You reply slightly confused surely he must know his own ship. "NO WHERE ARE WE PARKED" he shouts suddenly jumping up from his fleeting nightmare and rushing to the control room. You hear a frustrated groan and you rush out to see the doctor staring intently at the screen on the console. "What's wrong where are we?" You ask. "Before we fell asleep I didn't park her properly she flew herself" he said half answering your question. "DOCTOR! Where are we !" You shout suddenly frustrated. The doctor takes a deep breath before replying "Wales... more specifically torchwood"