It finally happens

~~~~~ time skip to a few days later~~~~~

You jack and the doctor did nothing but run and it was amazing . it was another day of running however that you felt it the crumbling cliff beneath your feet gave way and you fell you let out a hell of surprise as you barely held onto a tree root sticking out from the cliff. "JACK.    DOCTOR??!!" You shouted out hearing brief puzzled calls of your name. You knew you couldn't die but looking below you at the drop you'd rather avoid being permanently paralysed. "PLEASE HELP" you tried again without much success you let out a scream as you almost slipped and that was when the doctor found you "Y/N" he called down to you worriedly calling jack over to help he scanned the cliff edge with his sonic "we haven't got long" he informed no one in particular. Without hesitation he flung his long coat off and soon you felt it brush your hand. You thankfully held it tight wrapping it round your hand to stop it from slipping. Using the coat as a rope you pushed your self against the cliff face and walked up it as best as you could as the doctor pulled you up. You half fell half threw yourself into jack and the doctors arms as you reached the top.

~~~~~ time skip to back in the TARDIS ~~~

Jack had made his way back to Torchwood (or what was left of it) on a business call promising he wouldn't be long. You curled up exhausted on your bed cuddling the teddy the doctor had given to you you heard a soft knock and the doctors voice came floating through the door "Y/N??" He asked quietly taking your small noise of acknowledgement as a good enough excuse to enter the room. He sat next to you on the bed "you ok" he asked you give a shrug and say "thank you for rescuing me", at least thats what you try to say what you actually say is "thnkoo fr escue me". The doctor seems to understand and smiles at you "what did you think I was going to do ?? Leave you there??"
You shrug again wondering if you know how to actually do anything else "you could've" you sit up and lean against him. "Look at me" he told you "I'm never going to do that". You observed his perfect hair and up close you could see the light dusting of freckles on his face where the sun ,or suns, left small kisses over his nose and when you looked into his eyes you saw galaxies and kindness. You smiled and lent forward suddenly knowing what it was you wanted what you didn't expect was he was the one who closed the gap. Your lips met and you melted into his touch.

————————————————————————

Not proof read.    When is it ever.     Just a little one again.     See you all soon