An evening at the park

"Oops" you giggle as you stumble off the roundabout. You'd dragged the doctor to the near by park, you didn't care if it made you seem childish you'd always loved a good play in a park. He raised an eyebrow at you from his swing "you know most people your age enjoy oh I don't know amusement parks" he said laughing fondly at your antics "well they aren't so fun for people like me" you mock argue back, hands on your hips "people like you??" He asked you, his eyes involuntarily softening at your adorable ness. "Ya know people so short they still can't get on all the rides at Disneyland" you fold your arms and pout, feigning annoyance. You turn around to walk away to your favourite basket swing as you hear the doctor laugh and say softly, as if he thought you couldn't hear him, "you're so cute". Your heart skipped a beat as you spin round "what did you just say??" The doctor rubbed the back of his neck swinging rapidly his coat flowing behind him "nothing....".

"Ow," you pull your hand away from the rope to reveal a nasty rope burn across your palm, you wince as the cold air rushes Over it stinging it further. "You ok" the doctors soft voice says behind you making you jump "DOCTOR!!  you scared the living daylights out of me" you complain into the wind shivering slightly at how cold it had suddenly gotten. After a few silent moments your teeth began to chatter and you soon felt a warm, heavy but slightly too big coat being draped over your shoulders. "Thanks" you mumble curling up in the swing and drifting off into a dream filled sleep.