Murdon't?? (Fluff and not fluff its a mix)

It was the evening of the eighth of December so far your search for jack had been unsuccessful but at the moment that was the last of your worries. You tossed and turned restlessly knowing he was out there. Your mind wandered to Annie chapman, going about her evening unaware of her fate. You sat up in sudden frantic decision and began to dress again, not in the uncomfortable clothes of the century but in your regular clothes you knew it would seem odd but it was late and you doubted many would see you. You glanced guiltily over to the doctor watching for a moment before brushing a strand of hair back from his face as he slept.

You crept down the street a bell clanged and a dog -or it could have been a wolf, you couldn't tell- howled as if uttering a warning "beware, he stalks the shadows in a cloak made of the night sky, beware the leather apron". You shuddered, spinning round as a noise echoed in your ear and it was at that terrible moment you realised. The alleyway you'd walked into lead right to the gate of the backyard of 29 Hanbury street. Where Annie chapman would lay maybe only an hour from now. You mused, wondering if it truly was where she was murdered but you knew it must be at least on route. You stood confused and cold before a hand lay to rest on your shoulder. "Hello you." A voice said as the hand span you round to face the stranger. "Not my usual type I must say but you'll do, you'll do nicely". You didn't know who the man was or what he was going on about. His voice seemed kind enough but there was a coldness in his eyes you didn't trust. "I- I'm sorry I have to go" you stutter, but a rough hand pulled you back forcing you to stay as the voice hissed in your ear again "you and I are going to have lots of fun..... well I am anyway your fun will be, how should I put it?. Ah yes. Short lived. Just. Like. You. You felt the cold flat surface of a blade being held against your neck as he slowly turned it to the sharp edge. "Say good bye to the cruel world". You closed your eyes as he said that a small tear sliding down your cheek you couldn't die you knew that but you could feel the pain of dying and you really didn't want to explain a literal mutilated body to the doctor as it healed (even if it did heal quickly). "You know, I somehow don't think she'll /he'll/ they'll /(any other pronouns you may use) have to do that quite yet" came a familiar voice. Your eyes snapped open to meet the doctors eyes as the murderer turned on his heel and ran, you didn't blame him if you didn't know the doctor you'd probably do the same he looked angry,  genuinely angry but if you looked closely you could see the kindness and will to help in his eyes. He ran to you, engulfing you in a hug and leading you back to the TARDIS. 

Back in the TARDIS, you sat ,slightly shaken, ok the couch or "sofa" as they seemed to call it in this country. You felt a blanket being wrapped round you and a cup of hot chocolate being pressed into your hand. You flashed a small smile up at the doctor reaching up to move a fluff ball out of his hair. You weren't sure but it seemed that his breath hitched, albeit ever so slightly. Sitting opposite you, the doctor began to speak "are you, um are you okay??" He awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck with a nervous grin on his face as you nodded slowly. "I suppose I can't give a statement to the police?? Telling them what he looked like?? Cause Set point in time and all that" you half stated half asked as the doctor nodded sadly. The doctor opened his mouth to speak seemed to change his mind and asked "do you want a .. hug?" (A/N Alec hardy reference I had too). You nodded and reached out your arms as the doctor smiled again and with a hint of affection in his eyes moved towards you. To you he felt safe. His scent was boyish yet protective, he smelt like a summers day in a strawberry field and freshly cut grass. You smirk as he moves away "Doctor ?" You say innocently as he turns away "mhm?" He acknowledges. You jump up and tap his shoulder "TAG YOU'RE IT" you shout and rush away. You hear the doctor laugh in the distance and soon realise your mistake as you hear his long strides easily catching up with you. You let out an embarrassing shriek as he scoops you up from behind. He holds you bridal style and you watch his eyes as they swirl like galaxies filled with stars of pain, kindness and sorrow. You watch as his Adam's Apple bobs up and down slowly as he swallows nervously. Noting his fast beating hearts, you lean forward without thinking. "y-Y/N" the doctor warned weakly. You snap back to reality "right yeah sorry about that" you babble as he sets you back down on the TARDIS floor.

————————————————————————
I'm in a different country (spainnn). serious question over here idk what my reader want ??   Smut ?? Fluff?? Adventure?? All three??      (I can write smut I'm not that innocent but it all depends on what my readers wannnttt) I'll see you soon my time lords ladies and non binary royalty remember to leave a comment on if you want smut or whatever you want