Harkness control=mayhem

Torchwood was back under harkness control. Just not under jacks control... You had little to no hope that the doctor was coming back for you as you filled out paper work and chased down aliens. Ianto had been given paid time off to heal and recover. You suspected this would take a rather long time, not physically but emotionally. "Um y/n" came the welsh voice of Gwen "it's late we're all gonna go ok?". You not at her smiling it had been a trying day for the team and you needed some time alone to think. You didn't want to go back to your silly little flat, besides you didn't think you could with no money. Perhaps you just didn't want to admit that a tiny part of you hoped the doctor would come back for you and that you wanted to be here waiting for him. Running a hand through your hair you decide to try to get some sleep. Making your way to jacks bunker, you hear myfanwy screech from above. You look up in confusion and that is when you see what had startled the pterodactyl. A large metal rod which had evidently been precariously holding up a part of the base had been knocked by the dinosaur and was now hurtling full speed through the air towards you. You barely had time to scream before the world went black.

You awoke again with a gasp the warmth of life filling you again as you look around the room. It seemed it was early morning and you were, rather unhelpfully, stuck under a large metal pipe which threatened to re-crush you. You let out a sigh as myfanwy screeched with concern above you. You smile as you remember the pet insurance for the dinosaur that had been filled out by ianto. He was a good member of the team and you didn't want to see him go especially if jack didn't come back. You shuddered at the thought of never seeing your twin again, your shudder quickly turned to a grimace of pain when you remembered just why you had been keeping so still. You lie there feeling a little helpless until you hear the lift creak. "Music to my ears" you mutter as the person which, luckily for you, just so happened to be people stepped giggling out of the lift clearly not expecting to be met by anyone. "Morning, tosh ... Owen" you say as a way of greeting groaning slightly when the pressure of the metal on your chest increased "might need a little help over here" you gasp out as tosh and Owen rush frantically to pull the offending object off of you. "We're lucky your immortal" Owen said half laughingly half breathlessly when you were free of the metal "you sure you don't need me to check you over?" He asked glancing at your clearly broken arm, the last of your bones to heal. You shake your head grimacing as you stretch out the injured arm the gruesome sound of bone quickly knitting itself back together filled the air. Tosh shuddered "Remind me to leave the room next time you do that" she says as she moves to log onto her  computer. Yep it was just another normal month at torchwood.