Déjà vu

There are glitches in time and space...

When the rules bend and mystery takes hold

Everything is not what it seems...

Life gives you a second chance

But it never gives you a third or even a fourth one

Keep looking while you can...

...And you shall find what you seek

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"I can't lose you again, Jungkook..."

Will you be able to give your life for someone who you think you love? Even if he just resembles your lover?

Even if he's not yours?

"I can."

___________________________

"I just had a déjà vu again..."

You shall never speak of this to anyone

"I promise you that I will save you."

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Can you solve this mystery among all the chaos?

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

🎼Ayo ladies and gentlemen (any gents here?)
If you're ready, let's start, yeah🎶

🎼I wrote all night, everyday
Turning my imaginations into stories, yeah🎶
_φ(°-°=)

Welcome to my story, sweeties!

First of all, thank you for coming across this book and deciding to read it.

(The story idea was inspired by a weird ass dream I had lol... Irrelevant!)

So, this story will be an interactive-ish one. It will be the following genres:

Thriller
Mystery
Crime
Supernatural
Romance
Drama

The whole book will be divided into TWO parts.
The first part includes the earlier events taking place before the Prologue happens. (Romance, comedy and sweet stuff).
The second part is what happens after the Prologue. (Mystery, crime and angsty stuff).

Buckle up, lovelies.
This will be a long ass ride.

I hope you all enjoy this little creation of mine ヽ(>∀<☆)ノ

Comments, votes and little messages telling me how you feel about the story are very much appreciated 🤗 (They make my day so please don't think it won't make a difference, because they do a whole lot)

Copyright:

The uploading, scanning, and distribution of this book in any form or by any means – including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, translating, recording or otherwise – without the permission of the author is illegal and punishable by law.

Please do not plagiarize this work that I spent hours brainstorming, outlining, and writing. (I put in extra efforts to this book).

Your support of the author's rights is much appreciated.

Disclaimer:

This was made purely for entertainment and for me to improve my English (hihihi)

Any resemblances with other ideas or stories are entirely coincidental.

This is a work of fiction.
The characters in this book are made up by me.
Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

I do not own Bangtan (¬_¬;)

All the pictures and videos used in this book belong to their rightful owners.

This story includes complex storyline, violent language and mature themes involving multiple deaths. Multiple.

Proceed with caution.

Copyright © enasthetic

Let's begin (☆゚∀゚) ⁄