1.25. Don't leave me again

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Guilt is to the spirit,

What pain is to the body

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"J-J-Jung-"

The red haired man leaped at Jimin, his arms circling tightly around the shorter man's body, clutching him as if his life depended on it.

"Hyung," he whined loudly, violently shaking Jimin's figure. "Oh my god, I thought I was so screwed! I was so so scared! Thank heavens you're here to take me!"

Both Jimin and I were speechless as Jungkook continued ranting.

While Jimin looked like he saw a ghost and was about to faint, I was shocked at how he knew the pink haired man, my Jungkook's best friend of many years. Not to mention, so close that he was clinging to him and stripping his pseudo positiveness.

"Please give me a moment," Jimin managed to let out, pushing the younger away to intake some air.

Although he was confused, Jungkook stepped backwards and let him collect his thoughts.

"You- How- Jungkook, you're a-alive?" Jimin's face contorted in pain, staring at the man in front of him in disbelief. "I- What is actually happening right now?! You dyed your hair?!"

He stumbled to the wall, his chest heaving up and down as if he was having a panic attack, and placed his hand on it to support himself. "Ina, I..."

Jungkook and I quickly rushed to his aid and took him to the couch in the living room. Sitting down beside him, I started explaining everything I knew. Jimin looked more and more confused as more words flew out of my mouth.

"We assume Auma is... sort of a portal to parallel universes..." Ilhoon used to talk about it all the time. To think that he would actually create such machine.

"So you're... not the Jungkook I know?" He turned to the red haired man standing beside him as he shook his head. "Then how do you know me?"

"You... look like one of my bandmates... a member from BTS," Jungkook whispered, his expression visibly turned downcast. "So you're not... Jimin hyung..."

"I... I don't know what to make of this," Jimin muttered, rubbing his face with his hands, slouching backwards. "So, Ilhoon did this?"

"None other than him. I actually-"

My head suddenly started aching and my whole body shivered.

And I had that feeling again.

Deja vu.

"Oh my god," I whispered under my breath.

"Hm?" Both of them turned to me.

"No." I stood up abruptly, my heart rate accelerating. "Nonono."

"Ina." Jimin stood up as well, eyeing me worriedly. "What's wrong? What happened?"