Explanation: World, Characters, Phenomena, Endings

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

I just wanted to write AU people meeting

How did this spiral this far???

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

World:

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

The story takes place in one of the many alternate universes that exist. Countries, societies and structures function just the same as ours. However, the scientists found out ways to connect universes and that's how that world differs.

The country is run by powerful and wealthy individuals and families who hold secret meetings to discuss what to do. They'd been able to maintain that since greed and fear of losing their luxuries prevailed everything. If one word went out, they'd all be dead. Thus, they shut anyone's mouth by all means, including murder.

Everyone knew that they existed but no one knew what they actually did. For example, Kim Hanwoo, Ina's father, created a virus along with his coworkers and spread it but no one knew it was him. He then announced that he'll be working on vaccines and cures to stop it but only after the virus gives the desired results. At the time of the story, it hasn't spread far.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Characters:

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Protagonists:

Kim Ina, Jeon Jungkook, AU Jeon Jungkook, Kim Namjoon

Supporting characters:

Park Ilhoon, Park Jimin, Park Kangmin, Lee Dowon, Jeon Jungah, Jung Soyeon, Shin Hyejeong

Antagonists:

Kim Seojoon, Kim Byunwoo, Kim Hanwoo, Kim Aera, Kwon Jaehwa, Oh Hyungsoo

(Sorry for the bad quality 😅)

Kim family consists of Ina, Hanwoo, Aera and Hanwoo's brother Byunwoo, and his sons Namjoon, Seojoon. They're the core mediators and backbone of the secret network.