00 • Origin

・゚: *・゚:* Your POV *:・゚*:・゚

A ray of light provides small amounts of hope and happiness. But being a ray of light isn't enough in the Land of the Rising Sun. Everyone acquired their own light, the thing solely responsible for life, influence, and strength. As a small girl, I immediately I found mine, the light didn't shine as bright. When failing to shine as bright, you consumed by others.

My biological mother and father candle was blown out before I could even get to know them. According to my parents they left me a necklace and a note. I wore my necklace every day without fail, it was the best way to keep them close to my heart. However, I wasn't aware of my biological parents last words to me. My parents wanted to hold off on letting me see the note. I completely understood and didn't question it. I love my parents still I waited for the day I could read the note my biological parents left for me.

I grew up like a regular child. I had loving parents, lots of friends to play with, I had lots of toys. I colored, watched tv, and played video games. Life was easy, life was simple.

Even with the ease of life from an early age the way people acted around you was the first lesson in learning that everyone is different, not all men are created equal and not all lights shine the same. That didn't make any one's better or worse than the other.

"Momma! Momma! Momma! Again! I want to fly again!" I cheered happily. I lifted my study arms up in the air in a flimsy manner demanding my mother's attention.

"Okay, but then you have to help me to cook dinner after."

"Yeah! Can we have ice cream for dinner?" I asked.

"We can have ice cream for dessert, but we can have macaroni and cheese for dinner." Momma said.

"Yay!" I cheered. Momma made me levitate in the air by swiping her fingers up, she made me fly around the house. I cheered and giggled.

Papa came down the steps. "Hiya!" I yelled and kicked him right in the groin when I was in the air. He squeaked in pain and fell to the ground. Mom ran over trying to contain her laughter. "I think that's time, (F/n)." Momma said. I put my arms around her while I was still floating to hug her. She released her quirked on me and squeezed me happily in her arms. We laughed together.

Papa finally gained the strength to stand, he held onto the railing for support. "That's a strong kick you got." He commented.

"I saw it in the hero movie. It was so cool! Every time he was on the screen light was all around them he'd fight bad guys like... like... BAM!" I threw my hands in the air and did another kick that almost hit Papa in the face.

"Tell me all about this movie after we help Momma cook some dinner." Papa said. Momma transferred me into Papa's arms.

"Daddy is cooking with us?" I asked.

Papa ruffled my hair and smiled, "Yeah, Papa is cooking with you." He answered.

"Yay! Papa makes better food than Mommy." I said.

Momma shakes her head with a smile, "Papa doesn't make better food, Papa doesn't make you eat your veggies."

"Yuck, string beans."
"Yum, string beans." Momma and I said in unison. We all laughed and went to the kitchen to sing, dance, and cook together.