06 • USJ

Class went on as regular. During my time at school, I've gotten closer to all the girls in Class 1-A, Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero, Midoriya, and Iida.

I knew everyone pretty well and everyone knew me pretty well as well except for Bakugo. He didn't really talk to me all that much. Even so, I was only mean to him when he disrespected me. Other than that, we stayed out of each other's way. In my class, so far I had nineteen friends and one enemy.

Shoto on the other hand didn't talk to anyone besides me. Everyone knew him, it wasn't hard for Shoto to became Mr. Popular.

"Come on, I'm buying donuts for the people at the community center and our class. Hurry up, Shoto!" I whined.

"I'm coming. I'm coming." Shoto said and put on his shoes.

"Big Sis said we are making a lot of stops." Minori scolded Shoto.

"I know, I know" Shoto replied.

We were off. I got a two dozen for the staff at the community center and another three dozen for my friends that are there. A bought another two dozen for school— 20 for my classmates including Shoto, 1 for Mr. Aizawa, 1 for the man in the front office that takes care of Coco, the last two were for Minori and his private tutor.

I stopped by the community center and gave the two dozen donuts for the staff to Mrs. Yamamoto. She thanked me and made sure the staff got it. She came over to give me a mama hug, "Happy anniversary!" She cheered.

I went over to my friend, Aiko. Aiko has been a member in the community center almost as long as I have. Aiko and I were always with Himawari and Joji. Everyone called us the Forbidden Four. So it was no surpise when Aiko, Himawari, and Joji were together.

"Hey, (F/n). Hey Minori. Hi, Todoroki." They all greeted. Minori went up to them, he was very excited to see them. He ended up sitting on Aiko's lap. Todoroki said hello as did I.

"Donuts, that means it's your anniversary of being here." Aiko said.

"Yep." I said. "Mine and Joji. You were the last one, dude, two years after I joined."

Joji spoke up in his usual sarcastic tone, "Yeah, sorry, you know I really just wanted to loss my left arm earlier."

"You should've." Himawari's phone said out loud. Himawari was completely mute. She usually used for phone to communicate but she also learned JSL here.

"Why?... You wanted to meet me sooner?" I could hear, yes hear, Joji's smirk. He wrapped his right arm around her and kissed her temple. Himawari body temperature raised greatly after that.

Aiko rolled her chair away from the couple and closer to me. "Anyways, Joji what are you bringing?" Aiko asked him.

"After school, my mom is bringing sandwiches." Joji answered.

"Cool, but in two days it's mine so get ready for my famous Soba for everyone." Aiko announced.

Joji changed up what he brought every year. Aiko always stayed true to her famous Soba that Shoto adored. Himawari anniversary was for another two months, but I was always ready for her cupcakes.

"Well, I need to start heading to school," I said, "Can you make sure all the kids get some?" I handed them the three dozen.

"We got it." They said.

"Alright, bye guys." I waved off.

When we dropped Minori off, I gave him his donut and gave his tutor one as well. They thanked us and we went on our way.

|||

"Why does it smell so good in here?" A muffled voice from outside the classroom. The door slide open and the signature belonged to Kaminari.