30 • Back to School

Class 1-A

Mina: Big news! It's official (L/n) and Bakugo are going on a date!

Tsu: It's about time.

Uraraka: I'm happy for them.

Midoriya: Yeah, me too. Besides what happened before the sports festival, they were happy together. I don't think I've ever seen Bakugo that happy with someone.

Kirishima: I mean... they were already practically dating.

Iida: I think it was responsible of the two of them to get to know each other before trying to enter into a serious relationship.

Kaminari: Mr. Robot has spoken. Very true, though, but imagine Bakugo being the first guy to get in a relationship in Class 1-A.

Sero: An foreseeable future.

Yaoyorozu: I would've guessed Todoroki would be.

Hagakure: Same here.

Todoroki: I was.

Kaminari: WHAT!? REALLY WITH WHO?

Todoroki: Aiko. You guys met her after the sports festival.

Todoroki: (Real Time Picture of Him and Aiko out eating together. Aiko has a peace sign up while crossing her eyes, Todoroki is blanking looking at the camera.)

Uraraka: Oh, yeah! She was so funny. I'm happy for you.

Yaoyorozu: It's funny to think that last week we weren't even sure if (L/n) and Todoroki were dating. And now they're both in their own separate relationships.

Mina: T_T I know! That was so cruel of them!

Iida: I told you people from the opposite sex can be platonic friends.

Mineta: No cares about that, Iida. I could've made of move on (L/n).

Tsu: Even is you knew, she wouldn't have dated you.

Sero: No one would date you.

Mineta: Rude.

Jiro: Back to the point, I don't see how it's possible Bakugo found someone, he is someone only his mother can love.

Bakugo: I'M IN THIS GROUP CHAT TOO YOU PIECES OF SHIT.

Jiro: Did I stutter?

Bakugo: I don't need anyone to love me. All you extras are good for is envying me.

Bakugo: And keep (F/n)'s names out your mouth.

Shoji: Pure curiosity... who asked who?

Bakugo: Tch, she asked me.

Mina: Bottom.
Jiro: Bottom.
Kirishima: Bottom.
Kaminari: Bottom.
Sero: Bottom.
Tsu: Bottom.

Mina: The counsel had decided Bakugo is officially a bottom.

Iida: I don't understand what that means, but I don't think that's appropriate.